M14. Music video being shot.

25 minutes ago, Msig said:

She says: "We're shooting a video ... we're shooting a music video" 🙂

25 minutes ago, robster said:

listen carefully, she literally says: "we're shooting a video ... we're shooting a music video!"

25 minutes ago, Anton said:

we shooting a video, 

we shooting a MUSIC VIDEO

Thnx guys, now I really happy. Finally good news

48 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yeah I thought it was probably already shot but awesome that it’s finally happening. Btw, I never said ANY of the things that someone screenshot and said I claimed in the last album thread. 

Any idea when the tour starts? ☺

45 minutes ago, Anne said:

Do we know if Emmanuel Adjei the video director she has been following on IG is at LA? 

Good point! I think this should be the next case for our MNation detectives :laugh:

10 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

It looks like a slow song or a mid tempo song right?  

It could be something like this:

(For those unfamiliar with the song, this was a HUGE hit in Spanish speaking countries)

16 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she sounds so excited about shooting the video lol 

13 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

she suffers with puffy eyes due to not sleeping well surprised shes not had eye work done to prevent this happening 

She has puffy eyes bc she's so excited about filming the video that she can't sleep and has a million ideas running through her head.

Yes, so excited for the music video, looking forward to her insta sneak peaks !

I think it will be the big disco track, maybe the Maluma one is for the buzz track/single aimed at the latin market.

(rumoured way back when, she would release her single then a buzz track shortly after)

1 minute ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I think that the single launch with music video is aligning to the Eurovision stuff, so maybe it could be released the first week of May and album in June.

I really hope so 🙂

She won't perform the new song 3 weeks after releasing it, she will sing it 3/4 days after only IMO, while there will still be excitement for it all over, that's the only way to push it

Eurovision finale is May 18th IF SHE REALLY IS PERFORMING THERE...

7 minutes ago, Music said:

She won't perform the new song 3 weeks after releasing it, she will sing it 3/4 days after only IMO, while there will still be excitement for it all over, that's the only way to push it

Eurovision finale is May 18th IF SHE REALLY IS PERFORMING THERE...

If Maluma is on the track, wouldn't he then also have to be part of the performance?! Perhaps there is more truth to that double single approach...