Predict the Album & Single Release date!!

On 2/23/2019 at 10:33 PM, rebelheart said:

Since we are not far away from a press release confirming the album & single release date predict what you think will be the dates for both...

My Prediction :

Single : April 26th

Album : June 14th 

i think this prediction 

I keep thinking on this and can't decide on actual dates, so, I'm just going to predict a single leak the third or fourth week in March with the video released in the first part of April.  Maybe even another song will leak too. After that, we'll see the single and mixes released and the album released the last half of April with the tour announced and ticket sales happening all at once. She will shock us with everything and we won't know what to do with ourselves and she will be laughing. Haha

21 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I keep thinking on this and can't decide on actual dates, so, I'm just going to predict a single leak the third or fourth week in March with the video released in the first part of April.  Maybe even another song will leak too. After that, we'll see the single and mixes released and the album released the last half of April with the tour announced and ticket sales happening all at once. She will shock us with everything and we won't know what to do with ourselves and she will be laughing. Haha

im kinda hoping for no leaks this time , a snippet is welcome