Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

Recommended Posts

I understand those still somewhat disappointed that Biden is the nominee as he wouldn't have been my first choice either. The Dem candidate pool was so massive this time and I too am a little blase' about the fact that Biden, the most "vanilla" one of all is what we ended up with. However, we're in dire straits at this point. Maybe we need a little "normalcy" at this point.

Anyways, for those that for (god knows what reason) that are on the fence or considering voting for a third party, PLEASE keep in mind when you cast your vote you're not JUST voting for/against Biden. This is much bigger and more serious this time. Don't neglect the fact that you're pretty much voting for our entire future, not the next four years. If Trump/Republicans win, THEY WILL gain FULL and TOTAL control of the Supreme Court......THAT will impact us FAR beyond 2024. It's no exaggeration to say that the policies that they'd put in place, will absolutely haunt us for the rest of our lives. I think it's safe to say a good chunk of us are in our 30's/40's so just imagine what we have now until we're 65-70 yrs old at least. 

PLEASE consider all aspects of who you vote for this year. It's not a game this time. It's not a time to stamp our feet and vote defiantly because we don't have our "ideal" Dem candidate. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

I understand those still somewhat disappointed that Biden is the nominee as he wouldn't have been my first choice either. The Dem candidate pool was so massive this time and I too am a little blase' about the fact that Biden, the most "vanilla" one of all is what we ended up with. However, we're in dire straits at this point. Maybe we need a little "normalcy" at this point.

Anyways, for those that for (god knows what reason) that are on the fence or considering voting for a third party, PLEASE keep in mind when you cast your vote you're not JUST voting for/against Biden. This is much bigger and more serious this time. Don't neglect the fact that you're pretty much voting for our entire future, not the next four years. If Trump/Republicans win, THEY WILL gain FULL and TOTAL control of the Supreme Court......THAT will impact us FAR beyond 2024. It's no exaggeration to say that the policies that they'd put in place, will absolutely haunt us for the rest of our lives. I think it's safe to say a good chunk of us are in our 30's/40's so just imagine what we have now until we're 65-70 yrs old at least. 

PLEASE consider all aspects of who you vote for this year. It's not a game this time. It's not a time to stamp our feet and vote defiantly because we don't have our "ideal" Dem candidate. 

Preach, Kurt. As they say, you rarely get what you vote for but you almost always get what you fail to vote against.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Preach, Kurt. As they say, you rarely get what you vote for but you almost always get what you fail to vote against.

AMEN to that!! You said it perfectly. ❤️

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Preach, Kurt. As they say, you rarely get what you vote for but you almost always get what you fail to vote against.

👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MadFan said:

Preach, Kurt. As they say, you rarely get what you vote for but you almost always get what you fail to vote against.

This again!  I know it's already been quoted, but it can't be said enough!  Tell your friends how important this election is (even more if you live in swing states).

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2020 at 5:10 AM, Junior said:

 

Oh, I adore Billy!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Kamala is SASSY!  At this point in US politics, that is what we need.  She can hold her own.  She is a fighter, and I love that.  She will win the debate with Pence EASILY.  I can't wait!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could we be looking at the eventual first female president? If their ticket wins the presidency, I can't see Biden having two full terms in him. Kamala would take the reins. If nothing else, watching her annihilate Pence during their debate in a couple of months promises to be a sight to behold.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, pithy said:

Could we be looking at the eventual first female president? If their ticket wins the presidency, I can't see Biden having two full terms in him. Kamala would take the reins. If nothing else, watching her annihilate Pence during their debate in a couple of months promises to be a sight to behold.

Will there be debates, cause I ve read somewhere that Biden advisers tell him NOT to debate Dumb?

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Will there be debates, cause I ve read somewhere that Biden advisers tell him NOT to debate Dumb?

A vice presidential debate is set to take place at the beginning of October. It might be too much for Pence's delicate sensibilities, though, as we know his wife is usually the only woman with whom he can engage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Junior said:

 

 

Only America thinks universal healthcare is a radical left policy. It never ceases to amaze me that poorer or working class voters could vote for someone that thinks getting health care is not a right and gives huge tax breaks to the ultra rich. Seeing these people embrace Trump is madness. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Only America thinks universal healthcare is a radical left policy. It never ceases to amaze me that poorer or working class voters could vote for someone that thinks getting health care is not a right and gives huge tax breaks to the ultra rich. Seeing these people embrace Trump is madness. 

My dream is to call 000 and have you pick up 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not forget that she Kept an innocent man in jail and that  is dreadful. 

that said, I’d rather see a bag of poo as president over trump. 
 

yes this is how low the bar is set. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LSD said:

:crazy:

LOL gaslighting much ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Only America thinks universal healthcare is a radical left policy. It never ceases to amaze me that poorer or working class voters could vote for someone that thinks getting health care is not a right and gives huge tax breaks to the ultra rich. Seeing these people embrace Trump is madness. 

Yes, thank you Jazzy Jan!  Healthcare should be a right in EVERY wealthy country!

Link to post
Share on other sites

🤣🤣 it’s so hilarious must be a joke, brokeback patriot 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...