2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

I feel like Nevada will go Biden but Arizona will go Trump as will Georgia and PA.   

32 minutes ago, horn said:

Georgia
Trump - 2,435,672 (49.5%) +2744
Biden - 2,421,422 (49.2%) +6640

Georgia
Trump - 2,436,006 (49.5%) +334
Biden - 2,422,467 (49.2%) + 1,045

Nevada
Biden - 603,807 (49.5%) +15,555
Trump - 592,020 (48.5%) +11,415

19 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

I feel like Nevada will go Biden but Arizona will go Trump as will Georgia and PA.   

If that happens what will be outcome? Trump wins?

Just now, horn said:

Georgia
Trump - 2,436,006 (49.5%) +334
Biden - 2,422,467 (49.2%) + 1,045

Nevada
Biden - 603,807 (49.5%) +15,555
Trump - 592,020 (48.5%) +11,415

Hopefully Biden wins Georgia and Nevada and keeps Arizona.

1 minute ago, Nessie said:

If that happens what will be outcome? Trump wins?

Biden has 253.

He needs another 17 to reach 270.

I believe Biden has secured Arizona 11 +253 = 264

If Biden sustains the lead in Nevada 6, he will win the election.

Just now, horn said:

Biden has 253.

He needs another 17 to reach 270.

I believe Biden has secured Arizona 11 +253 = 264

If Biden sustains the lead in Nevada 6, he will win the election.

Biden HASNT UNFORTUNATELY secured Arizona. Trump is catching up there unfortunately.

Just now, Nessie said:

So if Biden loses Arizona this election is over for him? What a mess...

No, if Biden wins Pennsylvania or Georgia he will win also. But it seems unlikely?

5 minutes ago, elijah said:

Biden HASNT UNFORTUNATELY secured Arizona. Trump is catching up there unfortunately.

Arizona (88% reporting)
Biden - 1,469,341 (50.5%)
Trump - 1,400,951 (48.1%)
So far the number of votes have not changed since yesterday.

I guess they will be counting the mail-in ballot soon? Trump should stop the counting in AZ :hurt: 

Just now, elijah said:

No, if Biden wins Pennsylvania or Georgia he will win also. But it seems unlikely?

Exactly... really, i don’t see how at this point he could win Pennsylvania. Georgia maybe if a miracle happens?? 

I’m now very angry about Florida!! This shit is happening only because the idiots in Florida voted for Trump!!

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

Pennsylvania (88% reporting)
Trump - 3,228,960 (50.3%)
Biden - 3,113,889 (48.5%)

I hope they have yet to count the mail-in ballot.

Biden needs to win this state 'cos he was born in PA!!!

If Dumpster gets support from his home state Florida, so should Biden!  :hurt:  

3 minutes ago, horn said:

Arizona (88% reporting)
Biden - 1,469,341 (50.5%)
Trump - 1,400,951 (48.1%)
So far the number of votes have not changed since yesterday.

I guess they will be counting the mail-in ballot soon? Trump should stop the counting in AZ :hurt: 

not only mail-in ballots, they expect from other counties more rural where Trump could turn it around. I feel very nervous for Arizona.

1 minute ago, Flip The Switch said:

Biden is clearly the winner.

Lets wait till the final. I dont wanna wake up with Trump winning Arizona, Pennsylvania and Georgia

Georgia's Fulton County has finished processing ballots, but more than 50,000 still to be counted in state
25 min ago From CNN’s Victor Blackwell and Elizabeth Joseph

As of 12:45 p.m. ET, there are approximately 50,401 ballots still outstanding across Georgia, according to a statement by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Fulton County — the largest county in the state and home to Atlanta —has finished processing ballots, the county commissioner said in a news conference.
------

Georgia
Trump - 2,436,006 (49.5%)
Biden - 2,422,467 (49.2%)

1 minute ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

I think even Georgia may turn blue in the end. Those percentage numbers showing the total are often misleading. 

But isn't there a rule in Georgia that requires an automatic recount if the difference between the candidates is lower than x? 

Okay, I have checked. There is no automatic recount. But a candidate may require one in case there is a margin of 0.5 or lower the 1.00% (info differs website to website)

Trump's lead in Pennsylvania shrinks as momentum favors Biden
28 min ago Written by CNN's Maureen Chowdhury / Analysis by CNN's John King

President Trump's lead in Pennsylvania has significantly gone down in the last 48 hours, with him leading by about 115,000 votes. At one point Trump led by more than 600,000 votes.

What's being counted now are mail-in ballots, which are disproportionately coming in for Joe Biden, King explained. The momentum is currently working in favor for Biden.

The President cannot win reelection without the state's 20 electoral votes. "The math doesn't work," CNN's John King said.

In large population centers in the state like in Montgomery County, Biden is outperforming Trump with mail-in ballot counts and we're still waiting for results to come in from Philadelphia, which has 12% of the state's population.

"This is the biggest population center, the biggest basket, if you will, of available votes," King said. 
"They're still only reporting 83% of votes," he said.

In 2016 Hillary Clinton won 584,000 votes in Philadelphia County. Currently Biden is just 100,000 votes shy of that with votes still to be counted.

"The expectation is that turnout will be up, so it is not unreasonable to think Joe Biden's going to get really close or maybe even higher than that Hillary Clinton total, which is a game-changing event," King said.

King added that the votes are there for Biden.

"Joe Biden is on the trajectory, if he keeps getting those mail-in ballots, the percentages he's been getting over the last 24 hours, the math is certainly within possibility," he said.

---

Pennsylvania
Trump - 3,231,212 (50.3%) +5,252
Biden - 3,117,170 (48.5%) +3,281

Election official in Clark County, Nevada, says 51,000 ballots will be counted Thursday and then reported at 10 a.m. local time Friday.

4 minutes ago, horn said:

Georgia's Fulton County has finished processing ballots, but more than 50,000 still to be counted in state
25 min ago From CNN’s Victor Blackwell and Elizabeth Joseph

As of 12:45 p.m. ET, there are approximately 50,401 ballots still outstanding across Georgia, according to a statement by Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

Fulton County — the largest county in the state and home to Atlanta —has finished processing ballots, the county commissioner said in a news conference.
------

Georgia
Trump - 2,436,006 (49.5%)
Biden - 2,422,467 (49.2%)

Georgia judge dismisses lawsuit filed by Republicans over count of ballots
15 min ago From CNN's Erica Orden 

A Georgia state court dismissed a lawsuit filed by Georgia Republicans to prevent the "unlawful counting of ballots received after the election" in Savannah. They filed the lawsuit after a poll watcher for the party allegedly viewed unprocessed absentee ballots mixed in with absentee ballots that were set to be tabulated. 

Judge James F. Bass made the ruling orally in court Thursday morning, and it was filed with the court this afternoon. 

The state Republican party and the Trump campaign said they filed the court documents in Chatham County Superior Court on Wednesday evening after a party poll watcher "witnessed absentee ballots that had not been properly processed apparently mixed into a pile of absentee ballots that was already set to be tabulated.The proper chain of custody for the ballots was not followed," they alleged according to court documents.

The ballots in question were small in number: "one stack of three ballots, and a second stack of fifty-three ballots," according to a copy of the filing provided by the state Republican party.