2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

1 minute ago, Lolasmommy said:

Deluded. 

I did not give a prediction, so don't imply I'm delusional about anything...that's a separate issue. Your claim the AP maps give an answer right now is simply incorrect.

16 hours ago, Minatozaki Sana said:

rsgTR9e.png

my prediction

seems to be spot on! Biden will need to win at least 2 of WI, MI and PA. But these wont be clear until Friday, due to postal votes, and Trump will challenge the outcome in all 3 if he loses because of the postal votes. So, no result for a while...

WTF at that speech! :megamanson:  That the election is fraudulent, that the vote counting needs to stop, that he’s taking this to the Supreme Court, and declaring that he won. FUCKING IDIOT.

19 minutes ago, San said:

I did not give a prediction, so don't imply I'm delusional about anything...that's a separate issue. Your claim the AP maps give an answer right now is simply incorrect.

The states which are yet to declare where republican in the last election & will remain so...nothing has flipped since the last election. So stop clinging onto false hope.

8 minutes ago, Junior said:

WTF at that speech! :megamanson:  That the election is fraudulent, that the vote counting needs to stop, that he’s taking this to the Supreme Court, and declaring that he won. FUCKING IDIOT.

At this point, I don't know why I'm remotely shocked by this. That's low for even him though AND he's actually having a decent night. If we "stopped" counting votes now, Biden is actually the winner.....lol. 

To have a president do this literally in the midst of counting the votes in an election is just unreal. If he gets in again.....which definitely doesn't look unlikely......we are truly and completely fucked. 

2 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

At this point, I don't know why I'm remotely shocked by this. That's low for even him though AND he's actually having a decent night. If we "stopped" counting votes now, Biden is actually the winner.....lol. 

To have a president do this literally in the midst of counting the votes in an election is just unreal. If he gets in again.....which definitely doesn't look unlikely......we are truly and completely fucked. 

If they stopped counting votes now Trump wins he leads in Wisconsin, michigan, PA and Georgia. 

1 minute ago, SheldonCooper said:

If they stopped counting votes now Trump wins he leads in Wisconsin, michigan, PA and Georgia. 

Oh I meant the official numbers that have been called already, the electoral votes and popular vote numbers associated with that. 

12 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Oh I meant the official numbers that have been called already, the electoral votes and popular vote numbers associated with that. 

Ok🙈

22 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

It was predicted he would do this and is anyone surprised the tangerine tosser has thrown his toys out of his pram?

1 minute ago, jonski43 said:

It was predicted he would do this and is anyone surprised the tangerine tosser has thrown his toys out of his pram?

Good point lol....I guess I expected it to come a little later. I thought just maybe he'd relish in the somewhat unexpected good night he's having. He's gotta set the stage though...just in case those uncounted (primarily) mail in ballots swing it to Biden.

it's close but biden looks like he's gonna win it, isn't he? he's at 238 now, nevada, arizona and even Wisconsin are in his favor and they still have to count plenty of mail in voting ballots (that's how most democrats voted). michigan most likely will go to him too and maybe he'll get georgia as well. or am i being too optimistic?

3 minutes ago, Nikki said:

it's close but biden looks like he's gonna win it, isn't he? he's at 238 now, nevada, arizona and even Wisconsin are in his favor and they still have to count plenty of mail in voting ballots (that's how most democrats voted). michigan most likely will go to him too.

Still too close. Arizona has been called for Biden. If he secures NV (expected), WI and MI, he's won, and that remains a real possibility. Then PA won't matter at all.

Trump's speech could've been triumphal rabble-rousing or it could've been because he knows it's not a foregone conclusion he's got it, and I think it's the latter. Call me a deluded optimist, but I think he's scared. Good.

However, it's appalling that it's this tight despite his catastrophic failure in handling COVID. Without a pandemic, would the GOP have walked this? Unnerving to think of the sheer magnitude of the movement. A shame we haven't transcended this, as a species.

5 minutes ago, pithy said:

Trump's speech could've been triumphal rabble-rousing or it could've been because he knows it's not a foregone conclusion he's got it, and I think it's the latter. Call me a deluded optimist, but I think he's scared. Good.

That's my gut feel. He was trying real hard to convince himself (and everyone else) and came off flat. Or he's just tired :lol:

they have to watch out for a civil war. especially after trump already hyping up his voters

it's just crazy theres actual q anon followers who are gonna be in congress whether it's trump or biden :o

5 hours ago, San said:

It's not a landslide as hoped, but it's nowhere near over. Apart from Florida (which really was a tough one), there are no big surprises in a bad way yet from the point of view of generally safe states. Arizona, however, is looking to be a good surprise. 

@GOD PA will not be sorted till tomorrow. Counts so far represent day-of votes, and mail-ins are to be counted and are predicted to favour Biden. Same with Michigan and Wisconsin. This could take days.

Still wondering about North Carolina...this was one that would signal good things for Biden, but possibly won't go his way.

No idea about Georgia.

There's still hope!

Still voting for Glady as US/world president 

It is the reminder once again that the 50% of Americans who want to live in a democracy are victims of the 50% of Americans who prefer living in an authoritarian and religious regime. These two Americas, totally different in terms of values and compositions, will not be able to continue to live within the same country for many decades.

As I wrote earlier this week, the media have once again totally overestimated the polls which have been repeatedly wrong (election 2016, Brexit, last French election) for the last 5 years. 

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

they have to watch out for a civil war. especially after trump already hyping up his voters

it's just crazy theres actual q anon followers who are gonna be in congress whether it's trump or biden :o

USA is lucky there's not another USA sending guns and creating a war to profit. Much more united countries have suffered that fate because of Washington greed