2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

8 hours ago, Junior said:

And if you vote Trump, that means no democracy, no truth, no equality, no respect for immigrants as well as no respect for the lives of vulnerable Americans all together.

On 10/27/2020 at 8:34 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

The Murdoch media is a blight on the world. There is a push in Australia for a royal commission on his biased extreme right wing domination of our media. With him now completely turning Sky news into the same as Fox news, on top of him owning most of our newspapers, people are fed up completely 

I signed the petition! Most signed petition of its kind in Australia 👏 Hopefully it results in change for us here.

5 hours ago, San said:

I signed the petition! Most signed petition of its kind in Australia 👏 Hopefully it results in change for us here.

Agree San. Signed  it too. Murdoch’s “ The Herald scum”  in Melbourne and sky news have just waged a continuous attack on Dan Andrews that is venomous and unfair in it’s hatred. Stuff like 12 pages every day attacking his stance on keeping people in Victoria safe from Covid. They hate anyone who is not ultra right wing. The good news is so much of the public are now aware of it.  More and more Australians are finally waking up to how biased and revolting Murdoch and his hand picked ultra right wing writers and presenters are. Murdoch loves Trump too. 

1 hour ago, Junior said:

Stores and other businesses are boarding up their windows and entrances now in anticipation of the reaction to the election results next week. 😒

I hope for all of you that the results are favourable and unambiguous. Then those boards can come down and life can start getting better ❤

Oh dear. People are panic shopping today at Whole Foods fearing the worst from the election results. They’re worried there will be a lot of rioting. The store has been very crowded today and the online orders are a lot more than usual lately. I haven’t seen it like this since the early days of COVID. 

1 hour ago, JR! said:

That's awesome.

Yeah, the feeling of anxiety in the U.S. is palpable. There is a part of me that is thinking (optimistically), "This is not 2016, and it will be different this time." And then the other half thinks, "This is it. Prepare for the biggest stink bomb 2020 has to offer...re-election of Orange Mussolini." 

Keep us in your thoughts, my international brothers and sisters. 🥺

2 hours ago, Nightshade said:

That's awesome.

Yeah, the feeling of anxiety in the U.S. is palpable. There is a part of me that is thinking (optimistically), "This is not 2016, and it will be different this time." And then the other half thinks, "This is it. Prepare for the biggest stink bomb 2020 has to offer...re-election of Orange Mussolini." 

Keep us in your thoughts, my international brothers and sisters. 🥺

We will, but Trump has impacted negatively EU too. He has emboldened HU and PL in their quest for conservatism and taking away rights and infringing the courts independence. In other parts of Europe/Asia he has emboldened the likes of Putin and Erdogan. Most Europeans would gladly see him gone.

20 minutes ago, ashtangi74 said:

Are there any members here who have voted or will vote for Trump?

We can qualify those as shy Trump voters, cause otherwise they ll get crucified.

23 minutes ago, Junior said:

There were in the last election.

The way they all went utterly silent upon the inauguration was something to see. All about the aesthetics of campaigning, not willing to stand behind a single concrete particular of actual governance.

Hearing some Trump supporters are outside voting stations actively blocking people from voting for the opposition? Some even with guns. :manson:

2 hours ago, Minatozaki Sana said:

rsgTR9e.png

my prediction

That's pretty much what I'm thinking too. I do think Trump still has a shot at AZ though and Biden still has a shot at PA. Would be great if Biden got both as a 267/271 result will be more than enough ammo for the Deplorables to contest the election. What would be REALLY great is if Biden picked up AZ, PA and either NC, GA or FL.....all three of those states he's very close in BUT I'm confident those three will ultimately go to Trump. If he picked up one of those 3 in addition to AZ and PA, then there's no contesting that. The electoral win would be pretty big.

5 hours ago, MadFan said:

Hearing some Trump supporters are outside voting stations actively blocking people from voting for the opposition? Some even with guns. :manson:

I don't get it.

First of all, how do they know who the voter is going to vote? They can always claim they are voting for Dumpster but actually voting for Biden.

Secondly, blocking ppl from voting is a double edge sword especially for red state, instead of blocking ppl from voting for Biden, they actually blocking the majority to vote for Dumpster.

I just don't get how the Democrats supported Biden for president .The man has probably Alztheimer's , today he presented his granddaughter as his son that died in 2005 .. and it's not the first time he's doing this..