2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

Can't stand her angle. Have heard relatives espouse the same nonsensical idea that his being an interloper who's basically crashed the White House somehow makes him more trustworthy than your garden-variety politician. Get real. Come off it. Do they not realize his entire career has been predicated on lies? The past four years alone have been a sideshow of deceit. Think it's time to retire that ridiculous logical fallacy, which basically translates to thinking experience and knowledge are bad.

I can understand her position if he’s running on his first term but we already tried him and saw what he has to offer, yes he’s not a typical careerist politician but That don’t mean much here 

On 10/19/2020 at 12:30 AM, Jazzy Jan said:

He depresses me so much. To think the leader of the free world and president of the United States could Re-tweet such juvenile ,vile, dehumanising stuff for a start is terrible. Then to think, he has somewhat “ normalised” it is doubly alarming. I would expect that tweet from a feral, stupid half-witted idiot. I can’t imagine ANY leader of the past being so obviously offensive and stupid. The level of offensive stupidity is staggering.  The fact this buffoon is admired by anyone is depressing 

This is so true.

I mean, I can understand some people think differently than me. I might think that some leaders  are dumb as fuck because I disagree with them. 

But this... what to say... this is on a completely different level. This is so wrong and terrible to watch and the damage he's doing to our societies will last for a very long time. Not even sure we can go back to normal.
We watch it with horror and feel so hopeless because there's nothing we can do. We're helpless. 

Watching the debate as much as i hate the Donald i just don’t feel Joe Biden would be a good president. Very weak. Did we not have a better democratic candidate ?🤦🏻‍♂️ Obviously we will take him over Trump. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Wow he said it’s good that the undocumented immigrant kids who were separated from their parents can’t locate them now. And he says he’s the least racist person in the room. Drop dead! 🤬

he said "i cant see anyone in the room it's too dark but im the least racist person in the room"

the jokes write themselves

he does show more conviction in how he communicates, unfortunately. if you dont do the fact checking, it's not surprising that there's still a bunch of people who vote for him.

and then there's people like kristie alley and kanye who are helping him with a lot of votes too

4 minutes ago, Junior said:

Wow he said it’s good that the undocumented immigrant kids who were separated from their parents can’t locate them now. And he says he’s the least racist person in the room. Drop dead! 🤬

He is infuriating and revolting.  Cruel, heartless and such a con man. I truly feel sick and disgusted watching him. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He is infuriating and revolting.  Cruel, heartless and such a con man. I truly feel sick and disgusted watching him. 

yup 😑🥶:wacko:

This is interesting. Although I keep seeing Biden is ahead in the polls, that can mean nothing. In the UK, we had something called 'shy tories' where people wouldn't say they supported the Conservatives. Labour were expected to win but didn't. I imagine, many Trump voters won't say who they're voting for. This is something that was in the Popbitch mailout.

There's an eerily familiar tone creeping in with pundits talking about Biden's chances in the upcoming election. While Biden has maintained a consistent polling lead and continues to be the betting markets' favourite, Trump is overperforming on one notable metric.

So, just to stop anyone from getting too comfortable:

2016 US Election – Clinton was polling and betting markets' favourite, but 68% of money bet on the outcome went on Trump. Trump won.

2016 Brexit Ref – Remain was polling and betting markets' favourite, but 75% money bet on the outcome went on Leave. Leave won.

2020 US Election – Biden is polling and betting markets' favourite, but the percentage of money bet on the outcome for Trump so far? Currently close to 80%.

3 hours ago, jonski43 said:

This is interesting. Although I keep seeing Biden is ahead in the polls, that can mean nothing. In the UK, we had something called 'shy tories' where people wouldn't say they supported the Conservatives. Labour were expected to win but didn't. I imagine, many Trump voters won't say who they're voting for. This is something that was in the Popbitch mailout.

There's an eerily familiar tone creeping in with pundits talking about Biden's chances in the upcoming election. While Biden has maintained a consistent polling lead and continues to be the betting markets' favourite, Trump is overperforming on one notable metric.

2016 US Election – Clinton was polling and betting markets' favourite, but 68% of money bet on the outcome went on Trump. Trump won.

2016 Brexit Ref – Remain was polling and betting markets' favourite, but 75% money bet on the outcome went on Leave. Leave won.

2020 US Election – Biden is polling and betting markets' favourite, but the percentage of money bet on the outcome for Trump so far? Currently close to 80%.

SCARY. Hope this time the polls ARE RIGHT.

48 minutes ago, Cyber-Raga said:

He is four years older than Trump. If he is too old for the next term so is cunt. On top of that Biden is less shall we say morbidly obese. 

4 years is a HUGE HUGE gap when you’re more than 70yo. Obesity has nothing to do with that.

8 hours ago, elijah said:

SCARY. Hope this time the polls ARE RIGHT.

They are right and Trump is leading in Ohio and Florida, so it's more likely than not that he will win another 4 years. Popular vote doesn't matter in the US.

8 hours ago, runa said:

I don't want TRUMP to be there anymore, of course. But I really think BIDEN is way too old for that... Not even sure he could end his 1st mandate.

I kind of don't get the point of this. If Biden were to win and something were to happen to him, Harris becomes president. I'm more than ok with that. 

23 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I kind of don't get the point of this. If Biden were to win and something were to happen to him, Harris becomes president. I'm more than ok with that. 

I prefer Harris ove Biden, that’s for sure

12 hours ago, jonski43 said:

Wow had no idea. Based on raw real time incoming data (mail in votes) shows bonkers turn out...so far. Biden/Dems highly likely winning by actually way more than the polls are showing. Politico broke w/ a story that the press/pollsters may be purposely actually be trying to make it more of a horserace and/or are reluctant to post the actual 'real lead' in polls due to fear of making Dems complacent. OR betting markets have shady 'inside' info that Ts & GOP sending the shit to corrupt Supreme Court (exactly like 2000)? Gut more/more makes me think that's where this gonna head. Too perfect of a storm. Legit I think Biden blows him out but NOT legit (that's what I'd prob 'bet' on too) 😕   

1 minute ago, SheldonCooper said:

I wish Harris was running! 

Yeah...at 1st I was like meh (home run for AG) but she's just getting better and better! She's got IT. Perfect...everything. IF this is a blowout (imo ONLY way T & GOP likely don't force feed this shit to the Supreme Court) she VERY likely is the 1st female Pres. HRC wasn't IT 30 years ago- 2016.

2 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Yeah...at 1st I was like meh (home run for AG) but she's just getting better and better! She's got IT. Perfect...everything. IF this is a blowout (imo ONLY way T & GOP likely don't force feed this shit to the Supreme Court) she VERY likely is the 1st female Pres. HRC wasn't IT 30 years ago- 2016.

Hopefully! I like Hillary!🙈

49 minutes ago, runa said:

Obesity has nothing to do with that.

Sure it does. More risk of contracting and succumbing to a deadly disease. This doesn’t help if you are a spring chicken let alone in your twilight years. 

Either way I don’t have a dog in this race. It’s just funny to me to see Americans be so easily distracted and even manipulated. 

20 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Wow had no idea. Based on raw real time incoming data (mail in votes) shows bonkers turn out...so far. Biden/Dems highly likely winning by actually way more than the polls are showing. Politico broke w/ a story that the press/pollsters may be purposely actually be trying to make it more of a horserace and/or are reluctant to post the actual 'real lead' in polls due to fear of making Dems complacent. OR betting markets have shady 'inside' info that Ts & GOP sending the shit to corrupt Supreme Court (exactly like 2000)? Gut more/more makes me think that's where this gonna head. Too perfect of a storm. Legit I think Biden blows him out but NOT legit (that's what I'd prob 'bet' on too) 😕   

Didn't Hillary get more votes overall last time but the way the US systems works meant Trump won?