2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

Well, the tide has to turn eventually, and Romney wants to ensure the continuation of his career after the borrowed time on which Trump's been living has finally lapsed, hence this distancing of himself. It's not winning many points with me, but fingers crossed it'll get through to some historically red voters who haven't been totally indoctrinated by Trump's spin on the party.

So we have another "emails" suppostedly written by the son of Biden to some Chinease buisnessman... The right (Fox) try to make it centralpiece of the last days. Gulianni supostedly took them from the Russians. 2016 much? Hopefully Dumb doesnt outdumb the Americans AGAIN...

Catching up on the hearing held regarding that tragic Amy Coney Barrett. Not for the first time, I found myself admiring Senator Blumenthal so much. His line of questioning was thorough, smart, considered, and constructive. The votes all follow party lines, so it's ultimately exhausting, but there is something life-affirming in being reminded, no matter how effective they are at ramming the will of the few over that of the many, that there are always great hearts and minds working toward what's right.

On 10/14/2020 at 5:11 PM, Junior said:

He depresses me so much. To think the leader of the free world and president of the United States could Re-tweet such juvenile ,vile, dehumanising stuff for a start is terrible. Then to think, he has somewhat “ normalised” it is doubly alarming. I would expect that tweet from a feral, stupid half-witted idiot. I can’t imagine ANY leader of the past being so obviously offensive and stupid. The level of offensive stupidity is staggering.  The fact this buffoon is admired by anyone is depressing 

6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He depresses me so much. To think the leader of the free world and president of the United States could Re-tweet such juvenile ,vile, dehumanising stuff for a start is terrible. Then to think, he has somewhat “ normalised” it is doubly alarming. I would expect that tweet from a feral, stupid half-witted idiot. I can’t imagine ANY leader of the past being so obviously offensive and stupid. The level of offensive stupidity is staggering.  The fact this buffoon is admired by anyone is depressing 

I was going to say "Surely its fake", but no, he did indeed post that. I guess he is a feral stupid half-witted idiot. He certainly is not a leader.

7 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

6D6B08B4-43B1-4B30-B982-9776B86C8B73.gif

I can't get my head around how he and his cult are now chanting "lock him up" about Biden. The same tactic he tried on Hillary last time. Like, can't his followers see that jailing one's political opponents is just basic dictator stuff? It's so interesting / horrifying watching a country destroy itself from the inside. The weaponising of social media has totally blindsided the US. Scary that Russia was the first to see weapon potential in Facebook.

Yeah, let's just send federal troops into American cities you don't like.... JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Yeah, he's talking out of his ass to his fascist base, like usual, but the fact that this kind of rhetoric is so casual now is utterly terrifying.

Haven’t been following it much but is it true Biden is most likely to win? 

11 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

Haven’t been following it much but is it true Biden is most likely to win? 

I have no faith in these recent polls. We had similar ones in 2016. 

Like I said earlier, Trump and his Russian pals will be resorting to every dirty trick imaginable (and then some) to fraudulently win. Even if Biden is declared the winner, Trump will challenge the results, will launch a bunch of legal cases tying it up for months in the courts, will refuse to vacate the White House on Inauguration Day, and he will instruct his tens of millions of idiot followers in this country to engage in civil war. I don’t think I’m exaggerating one bit!