2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

16 hours ago, Junior said:

WTF is this real life? People should be rioting over this monstrous clown’s increasingly destructive behavior. I can’t take another four years of this on an even worse scale.

As a POTUS and yet personal agenda on top of entire American people's health & welfare?! :manson: 

20 minutes ago, nightcutter said:

Is Trump going to win again?

Yes. Unfortunately. The election is not based on total number of votes.

Example:

Total Population 3m

Poll shows 2m of ppl supports Biden (66%) whereas 1m supports Dumspter (33%)

State 1 - population 2m - Biden won

State 2 - population 0.3m - Dumspter won

State 3 - population 0.7m - Dumspter won

Biden won 1 state

Dumspter won 2 states

Next President: Dumspter :rolleyes: 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Just now, horn said:

Yes. Unfortunately. The election is not based on total number of votes.

Example:

Total Population 3m

Poll shows 2m of ppl supports Biden (66%) whereas 1m supports Dumspter (33%)

State 1 - population 2m - Biden won

State 2 - population 0.3m - Dumspter won

State 3 - population 0.7m - Dumspter won

Biden won 1 state

Dumspter won 2 states

Next President: Dumspter :rolleyes: 

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Not exactly right, but close. There are number of electors assigned to a concrete state "depending on its population". You vote for Dumb or Biden, but actually choose the electors who then go to the College of electors and vote Biden/Dumb.

3 hours ago, Cyber-Raga said:

Biden has a real shot to win. Everything else is propaganda at this point. 

Indeed he does! It looks good for him right now....BUT....Hillary was also in a great position in this point in the election in '16. And while there was definitely some "shadiness" involved in that election, I have a feeling it'll pale in comparison to what the Trumpublicans have in store this time. No doubt, they'll sell their first born to the devil if they have to to win this time. One bright spot though is that Biden isn't anywhere nearly as hated as Hillary was. 

And that Pete clip is amazing!! :lol: He would've totally obliterated Trump in a debate. Really hope we'll be seeing more of him in the future.

Even if Biden is polling 99% before Election Day, I still won’t be confident he’s gonna win. Trump and his disgusting enablers and Russia will resort to every dirty trick imaginable to screw with the votes so Trump wins. 2016 will be very minor compared to what they do this time. And even if Biden is declared the winner, he’s going to challenge it, he will refuse to leave the WH, and he will summon his base to launch a civil war. 

Edited by Junior
typo

22 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Indeed he does! It looks good for him right now....BUT....Hillary was also in a great position in this point in the election in '16. And while there was definitely some "shadiness" involved in that election, I have a feeling it'll pale in comparison to what the Trumpublicans have in store this time. No doubt, they'll sell their first born to the devil if they have to to win this time. One bright spot though is that Biden isn't anywhere nearly as hated as Hillary was. 

And that Pete clip is amazing!! :lol: He would've totally obliterated Trump in a debate. Really hope we'll be seeing more of him in the future.

10 minutes ago, Junior said:

Even if Biden is polling 99% before Election Day, I still won’t be confident he’s gonna win. Trump and his disgusting enablers and Russia will resort to every dirty trick imaginable to screw with the votes so Trump wins. 2016 will be very minor compared to what they do this time. And even if Biden is declared the winner, he’s going to challenge it, he will refuse to leave the WH, and he will summon his base to launch a civil war. 

Yes, his corruption knows no boundaries. Thus this election result is critical for not only America but the world.  

The difference this time is that not only the inner circles in Washington know what Russia et al are doing to undermine the election, everyone and his mother are aware of the situation (well for the most part). It’s certainly less of an uphill battle to convince people this time than it was in 2016. 
The orange clown is not an inexperienced candidate like in 2016 but he is someone with a record (a vile record I might add). Will it move the needle among his base? Of course not! But it very well could lure independent voters and moderate republicans to Biden this time around. 

The only fear I personally have is what happens post election when the autocrat looses and doesn’t go away. When you have Bill Bar and potentially the majority of the Supreme Court in your pocket, contesting the results of a free election and then overturning it worries me deeply. He has proven himself that he is not above crossing the Rubicon and unfortunately he has enough enablers and state TV (Fox News) to go along with him. 

That’s why it is important that people vote like there is no tomorrow. No Bernie Bros or Kanye distractions this time please but eyes on the prize ...

35 minutes ago, Junior said:

27 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes, his corruption knows no boundaries. Thus this election result is critical for not only America but the world.  

Yes and yes!! It's truly scary and I don't think this is something we've ever had to deal with before, certainly not to this degree anyways. I know Michael Cohen is pretty skeezy in his own right but he does seem to have "seen the light" so to speak. He knows Trump on a very close personal level and for almost two years he's been warning us that there will NOT be a peaceful transfer of power if Trump loses. I firmly believe that as well. Being seen as a "loser" is not something Trump handles well and he will quite LITERALLY have to be taken out of the WH kicking and screaming. It's really unreal what we're dealing with here.

As @Kurt420 said, there absolutely will not be a peaceful transition of power if Trump loses. I'm expecting a minor civil war honestly.

This AUS TV show raises some interesting points THAT really scared me. Like the fact that there are many voters who just registered in swing states and republicans are 3:1 to democrats!!! Scary. Dumb may have it in the bag. Also maybe ALOT of ppl are ashamed to say they are voting for him! SO everyone AND their mother HAS to go out and vote for Biden otherwise the USA as we have known it for 70ty years would stop to exist. Also Dumb would to everything to crush EU it seems. Scary.

I don't know what to believe. One day Biden's majorly ahead in certain states, then Dems outnumber early voters and new registrations, etc, etc... and then stuff above like somehow Repubs outnumber new registrations and then somehow Biden is 'behind Hillary's edge'...? Ok, so what is it?

The point is, the Dems need to get several seats in the Senate as well. Then they can clean up the shit, the idiot in the White House and his minions have produced in the last 4 years. 

And no, do not grant any pardon to Donald Trump on federal level, no matterif this has been done before all the time. He should be punished, just as Bill Barr and the other people in is cabinet and his advisors. The harm they have done is unbelievable. 

I know several people who said they “just didn’t like Hillary” back in 2016 who are struggling with deep guilt over the current state of America.  They realize that they are complicit, even in a small way, for what we are now dealing with.  Because this honestly isn’t a surprise. The fact that people painted a false equivalency between the 2016 options was nonsense to begin with, but I have been genuinely  surprised that many people have acknowledged  their foolishness. One person told me he will actually feel guilty for the rest of his life.

8 hours ago, runa said:

I'm not the biggest Romney fan but he has a point. This type of politic is horrible to watch. 

It’s a shame he has contributed to it. Where is his integrity. Where is his concern when it benefits him. His backflip on nominating a judge for SCOTUS is a perfect example of his hypocrisy. 

He is right though. The world is watching in horror at what a joke the US has become. 

Although Romney may have a SHRED of decency left in him, I have no respect for him or his party. They all allowed this to happen. They are just as guilty as their voters.

53 minutes ago, Nightshade said:

Although Romney may have a SHRED of decency left in him, I have no respect for him or his party. They all allowed this to happen. They are just as guilty as their voters.

It’s probably his way to suck up to Biden, fearing Dumb is loosing. To save face for afterwards. Hopefully his fear materializes.