2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

I looked at what Joe/Kamala said as flat, generic, business-ey and no more. Yes, T and  his kkkrew are gutter rats but was a NO win either way. If Joe/Kamala did NOT say a WORD...forget it (the shitstorm on Fox etc...) They're being WHO they are and don't 'need to conform to gutter politics. Kamala will go full Nancy Pelosi on acid when she debates Pence. She (unlike Joe) IS ruthless new school. MOST...like 90+ percent of people are not like Trump so Joe nor Kamala or anyone needs to try to degrade themselves to his level

Why does this tweet reminds me of Get Together? :confused: 

Can we get together?

I really I really wanna be with you

Come on get infected with me

I hope you I hope you feel the same way too

Well Trump just won the election. No doubt about it. People will feel sorry for him because he's in the hospital. There's no question in my mind that he will get another 4 years now. I had hope because polls were quite strong in Bidens favor, but that's all out the window now.

20 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Look, I'd love some serious claps back on twitter...but I highly doubt that's going to make a significant amount of people show up at the polls. Even these debates are a ratings failure compared to 2016. Trump's reception from the first debate wasn't even good. Most felt the 1st debate, as a whole, was a failure, particularly on the moderator's inability to moderate, and on Trump acting like a maniac. Most voters have probably already made up their minds.

I get the whole 'we need someone with balls', 'stop bringing a knife to a gunfight' criticism. I do. and I've been saying that myself for years. But where is this magically strong, ballsy, perfect candidate everyone's always going on about? I mean, if they were out there, their supporters didn't show up when it mattered (the primaries). This is what it is, and we got who we got. It's a useless gripe at this point.

The Dems clapping back would also backfire because that's the reverse logic world we live in. It's expected and tolerated when it's the GOP and Trump, but I don't think it works the other way around, as much as I would love to hear it.

11 minutes ago, San said:

The Dems clapping back would also backfire because that's the reverse logic world we live in. It's expected and tolerated when it's the GOP and Trump, but I don't think it works the other way around, as much as I would love to hear it.

Agree San. For some awful reason, people excuse and even admire Trump for things they would never remotely accept from others. They would be horrified by that same behaviour from Biden or Harris.  Fox news, Murdoch media and Sky news etc would get all outraged. Why people like Trump and defend his hideous ways will always astound me when they would detest it in others.  

1 minute ago, elijah said:

Now Biden MUST reestablish them.

He won't. The left are weak and prefer to play nice and hold hands. Trump is going to sweep and Biden won't have anyone to blame but himself :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Barbie said:

He won't. The left are weak and prefer to play nice and hold hands. Trump is going to sweep and Biden won't have anyone to blame but himself :lmao:

Yep. Democrats almost always roll over for the republicunts. 

So frustrating. 

Yeah the Dems need a strong man who says what he thinks and does what he wants, even at the expense of the other side. Be ruthless, cheat, lie, destroy democracy ... oh wait a sec ...

Having said that, I wouldn’t have pulled the ads myself, because they are still true. You need to reach and mobilize the undecided 14 percent which can still turn the election either way. 
Let’s see what next week will bring us. 

I am not so sure Trump getting COVID-19 helps his re-election. I mean, we'll see what polls say (not that I trust them as much since 2016), but based on what people know about the precautions you should take and the fact that Trump has flouted them - and his entire inner circle is now exposed - I don't think it's going to play well. His base is a lost cause, but independents won't feel sorry for him.

5 hours ago, Nightshade said:

I am not so sure Trump getting COVID-19 helps his re-election. I mean, we'll see what polls say (not that I trust them as much since 2016), but based on what people know about the precautions you should take and the fact that Trump has flouted them - and his entire inner circle is now exposed - I don't think it's going to play well. His base is a lost cause, but independents won't feel sorry for him.

Hopefully you are right. The fact that he didn’t care or even mocked masks wearing ppl should not benefited him in any case but I would not take it for granted with us redneck states. They did elect him the first time.

On 10/3/2020 at 8:06 PM, Barbie said:

They will blame Bernie and the left, if Trump wins 

WTF is this real life? People should be rioting over this monstrous clown’s increasingly destructive behavior. I can’t take another four years of this on an even worse scale.