2020 U.S. Election

Camacho

On 9/18/2020 at 1:18 AM, VogueMusic said:

FBI director Wray says Russia is actively interfering in 2020 election to 'denigrate' Biden

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/17/politics/fbi-director-wray-russia-election-interference/index.html

It's funny that Dumpster turned a blind eye when there's concrete evidence showing Russia is trying to rig the election whereas he bans China related product based on speculation. :rolleyes: 

Trump is sneaky, nasty and will lie to the publics face if he knows it means winning again. He does not CARE. Biden is going to have to be equally as sneaky if he wants any real chance. Taking the high road did nothing for Hillary. No more going high when they go low. Fuck that.

Good luck to you Biden.

Oh and if you're a US citizen.....VOTE! 

If Trump gets in again, it will show that being a cruel bully who is a outright liar is excused and even applauded. The attitude of so many in completely ignoring his bulldust is alarming. Even Republicans who have worked with him expose time and time again how dangerous, stupid and untruthful he is and his supporters don’t even show an ounce of concern. 

now I love Biden but why does it always look like he just woke up from a 4 hour nap :lmao: and yes I know Trump calls him "sleepy Joe" but to Trump's credit he DOES look sleepy :lmao:I hope all is well with him health wise.

And I REALLY hope he fucking wins. I'm legit scared.

2 hours ago, Barbie said:

now I love Biden but why does it always look like he just woke up from a 4 hour nap :lmao: and yes I know Trump calls him "sleepy Joe" but to Trump's credit he DOES look sleepy :lmao:I hope all is well with him health wise.

Yeah...been hit/miss lately (more hit). Likely just a little extra spike of something in his OJ but Joe MUST come out of the gate ruthless, forceful & crisp just as he did in '08 and '12! The guy has lost some of his mojo and shaky marbles last few years (maybe rusty just from not debating in many years) but him and his crew MUST make sure he's fully 'charged up'. That 1st debate 10x more crucial than ever HRC in '16 and that was HUGE. But now it's Biden vs a fascist ghoul mobster w/ a RECORD..treasure trove of nothing but absolute shit. 

5 hours ago, Barbie said:

And Dumpster always look like he had white powder around his eyes.

AP_20111786804796.jpg

On 9/20/2020 at 10:33 PM, Barbie said:

Trump is sneaky, nasty and will lie to the publics face if he knows it means winning again. He does not CARE. Biden is going to have to be equally as sneaky if he wants any real chance. Taking the high road did nothing for Hillary. No more going high when they go low. Fuck that.

"Taking the high road" has become the problem for left wing governments and oppositions all around the world. So frustrating to watch dirty-fighting, lying rightwing politicians square face off against the left's polite, rulebook-clasping, eggheads. 

13 hours ago, elijah said:

OMG Joe Biden did really bad in my view. He should have been much more brutal with Dumb. Unfortunately I feel like Dumb could very well win.

Again, taking the high road. Unfortunately. The second Trump went after his son Biden should have went after that whore/stripper Melania. 

Biden needs to play dirty too! Fuck being nice!