Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread: discuss here. #Magic


Suedehead
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

Mirwais is still there. Overseeing everything.
That's all I needed to know.

The Mirwais factor is the only security we have things will be provocative and compelling. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Maybe Paul Epworth is envolved too. I think is the same studio. And the's a old post in october with Mike Dean on the same studio too.

 

Is he hinting on Grillz ? 

 

 

 

:lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok if M releases an English version of this...which is rumored...it’ll likely be a huge hit EVEN if it’s not what I want but it’s exactly what’s playing in every gay bar in NYC on a loop! I recently went to a bar in Hell’s Kitchen and it was a constant LOOP of Nicki, Ariana, Cardi and Anitta ...it wouldn’t stray except for maybe a Rihanna song. 

 

so I’m seeing an edgier unapologetic bitch with a colorful video of the two women dancing and gyrating. I’m here for it. It’s a fun beat and it’s sexy. But also, who knows if there will even be a video...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Mirwais is still there. Overseeing everything.
That's all I needed to know.

Mirwais is in LA with her or u mean in general? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Ok if M releases an English version of this...which is rumored...it’ll likely be a huge hit EVEN if it’s not what I want but it’s exactly what’s playing in every gay bar in NYC on a loop! I recently went to a bar in Hell’s Kitchen and it was a constant LOOP of Nicki, Ariana, Cardi and Anitta ...it wouldn’t stray except for maybe a Rihanna song. 

 

so I’m seeing an edgier unapologetic bitch with a colorful video of the two women dancing and gyrating. I’m here for it. It’s a fun beat and it’s sexy. But also, who knows if there will even be a video...

 

rumor ?

where ?

she is not laisy

Edited by Ladyplus
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Damn, M is crazy. She has so many people carting around so much luggage between two cities across the country to decide on just one look. Meanwhile, she’s probably just working out or hanging out with her kids...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Damn, M is crazy. She has so many people carting around so much luggage between two cities across the country to decide on just one look. Meanwhile, she’s probably just working out or hanging out with her kids...

Do you have any info if she will attend the UCLA Hollywood for Science Gala? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The second I saw that Insta story on her account I KNEW this would trigger a meltdown here :lol:

Tbh at this point I don't care much anymore either. We complained a lot about the rushed affair of MDNA (and it really does show on the album) and the messy ending of the RH recordings (again, very audible in some songs), so we should be glad in a way she's taking her time with the production. And I don't see how the summer release is being threatened by any of this. I choose to believe MTribe's info, they wouldn't be so specific with their news if it didn't come from very close sources.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, madonna13 said:

Again another non newsworthy "news". I could have written it myself better just from lurking on this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

from Mike Dean’s instagram. 

Mirwais comments we must finish this album.  It’s not done yet?! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

The second I saw that Insta story on her account I KNEW this would trigger a meltdown here :lol:

Tbh at this point I don't care much anymore either. We complained a lot about the rushed affair of MDNA (and it really does show on the album) and the messy ending of the RH recordings (again, very audible in some songs), so we should be glad in a way she's taking her time with the production. And I don't see how the summer release is being threatened by any of this. I choose to believe MTribe's info, they wouldn't be so specific with their news if it didn't come from very close sources.

Yeah, but plans change.

I think it's gonna come out at the end of the year, like Confessions. A lot of things have to come together, I suspect she wants to release the album together with this film project, and she usually takes her time editing. It's still gonna take a while imo. But we'll see..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Yeah, but plans change.

 I think it's gonna come out at the end of the year, like Confessions. A lot of things have to come together, I suspect she wants to release the album together with this film project, and she usually takes her time editing. It's still gonna take a while imo. But we'll see..

No

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...