New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

M hashtaged a lot unapologetic pre rebel heart era. Maybe we can assume it will be a song. She started to hashtag more and more Magic around Mirways first implication. So maybe it’s a song title 

if you want to distract yourself from thinking about the wait... :) i just found this! Hope for a new album #soon U IU IU IU IU !😂

1 hour ago, humanracin said:

Oh I liked the title Magic... now I'm wondering what the real album title is .... (goes to instagram to search through her hashtags)

batuka ----------When the song is over, the dancer pulls back and another takes her place, and a new song begins. These performings may last for hours until the end of the batuka session.

kind of makes sense if she calls the album batuka if its mostly a dance record 

14 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

ya i hope at the end of april! the news will start pouring in soon then, please God!

she should be doing a video anytime now.

My take is that this is why she flew to NY this morning!! something must be up in the video shoot department!

Madonna is gearing up for what will be a competitive night for Oscars afterparties this year.

Sources told Page Six that the Material Girl was spotted at spin mecca Cycle House in West Hollywood, Calif., this week. “For the third year in a row, she had celebrity trainer and Cycle House partner Nichelle Hines do a special-edition class,” said a fit spy of the “Like a Virgin” singer.

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

batuka ----------When the song is over, the dancer pulls back and another takes her place, and a new song begins. These performings may last for hours until the end of the batuka session.

kind of makes sense if she calls the album batuka if its mostly a dance record 

Hope it's not Batuka cause it sounds really awful in Portuguese. Kinda a Spanish album called Maracas.

1 hour ago, Nikki said:

remember he said..

Interesting I forgot about it. My way. New way. Marlon Brando. I can’t figure if we have to read it literally or like a metaphor

How is this a coincidence that RIGHT AFTER me and DawnerysTargerian talked about how Madonna has no tattoos, she goes and gets a tattoo?? I mean I never brought this up until now, right before she got a tattoo. I need to listen to my intuition more often :dead:

Maybe an obvious question, but why is any detail about her album so under total lock and key this time? She seems to be teasing now for what, a year?

I know Rebel Heart was leaked 3 months earlier, so maybe she got so pissed at that that she had her team sign confidentiality agreements that if anything leaked, they would personally be on the hook for $5 million bucks? Or something like that...? 

I'm surprised a cell phone clip of audio for maybe even 5, 10 seconds has not emerged online revealing something about the sound. 

I kind of like the secrecy myself, but the waiting and teasing gets crazy old. LOL

7 hours ago, loowee said:

May 3 - Single Release

May 4 - GLAAD Awards

May 10 - Video Release

May 18 - Eurovision Performance

May 18 - Tour Sale 

June 7 - Album Release

Can they NOT screw things up this time? 

Video and single need to be released at the same time to get streaming points. 

My ideal promo campaign:

No word/press release till 18th of May.

18th of May: performance of the first single on Eurovision, a dance instant hit that grabs you and its deep (if possible), Performance: ultra modern choreography with 4 males. Sung: live

18th of May: immediately after the performance, a press release for the album date (late july) + announcement of the tour (starting November in Australia)

18th of May: immediately after the performance, a ultra stylish, directed by Mark Romanek, video (think TPOG, she with dark hair) premieres simultaneously on YouTube and all music channels across the globe

18th of May: immediately after the performance, a huge payola campaign in USA/EU with the song being played on radio each hour

25th of May: the first single tops USA/EU charts, she host SNL, performs 2 songs from the new album

28th of May: Ellen interview + performance

31st of May: Fallon interview + performance

1st of June: the first single tops USA/EU charts

4th of June: graces USA Vogue cover + indebt interview

7th of June: announces she dates Keanu Reeves (or some prominent actor who is around her age, but younger) and they attend a movie premiere in NYC

8th of June: the first single tops USA/EU charts, the payola goes on, the video goes viral, she sells 5 million singles from it

14th of June: M+Keanu in Japan, giving common interviews

15th of June: the first single drops to 2 in USA/EU, but goes to 1 in Latin America, Asia, Australia, Canada and Africa

1st  of July: a second video, directed by Fincher of a mid tempo song, premieres, together with the single

6st  of July: the second single tops USA/EU charts, goes to 1 in Latin America, Asia, Australia, Canada and Africa

31 of July: release of the album, that tops USA/EU charts, goes to 1 in Latin America, Asia, Australia, Canada and Africa

August: M goes to quick vacation with Keanu/kids (very publicized) and then starts rehearsing, releases successful 3rd single

4th of October: a concert, similar to Confessions tour, starts in Sydney to a huge hysteria :)

2 hours ago, moojoey said:

Video and single need to be released at the same time to get streaming points. 

I think a single should be released to radio a week before the video comes out then a week later the single goes out to stream and buy

1 hour ago, CHICKEN LITTLE said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!??? 🤬 Presidents‘ Day on Monday came and went and there was no announcement about the album! If we don’t get an announcement on George Washington’s birthday on Friday then there is no hope for this album! :cries:

Is that a common day for album announcements? No shade here im just British haha