New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

32 minutes ago, Bill said:

While we wait, here's a picture of my dogs looking at me from my family room.  :lol: 

17203128_10212477756928326_287246683805447296_n.jpg

Adorable. They want to know when Madonna 's new music is coming too. 

We at DrownedMadonna.com have heard that Madonna’s new single will be released in late April, or at the beginning of May 2019 at the latest.

We also learnt that Madonna’s upcoming album will be released in June 2019.

Furthermore, we can deny rumours going around that Madonna’s first single will be the duet with Anitta.

Lastly, we at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna’s new albumsurprise!!! – is NOT titled Magic.

Are you ready for this exciting new era?

1 hour ago, elijah said:

And then the Oscar for best song to Lamar or whoever is accepting on his behalf (since he won't be there I ve read).

if only but i think the song swallow will win best song but bette midler is performing and queen so i think a certain somebodys yawn fest performance wont be the nights highlight nor will the movie the song is from hopefully 

2 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

We at DrownedMadonna.com have heard that Madonna’s new single will be released in late April, or at the beginning of May 2019 at the latest.

Furthermore, we can deny rumours going around that Madonna’s first single will be the duet with Anitta.

Lastly, we at DrownedMadonna.com learnt that Madonna’s new albumsurprise!!! – is NOT titled Magic.

this makes sense single late april ... not too far away its almost late febuary soo

DrownedMadonna (I know they aren't the moqt reliable xD), just made an article saying the first single will be for late april or may, album june, that the first single won't be a duet with Anita and that the album isn't titled Magic.

10 minutes ago, RoyalMadonna said:

DrownedMadonna (I know they aren't the moqt reliable xD), just made an article saying the first single will be for late april or may, album june, that the first single won't be a duet with Anita and that the album isn't titled Magic.

1 minute ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

Eurovision's final is on 18 May 2019

So either Madonna will premiere the single there and on that date, or she will release it on April and when she hit the Eurovision stage the song will be some weeks old by then.

but talk is that she will release 2 singles and i think she will use eurovision to promote the album ..i think the album will be released last may

14 minutes ago, strepentijger said:

ыва.gif

is summer the best time to release. usually there is a huge summer song every where. ya i hope it's not called Magic.

and how are these radio stations hearing songs? is she sending them out? or over phone? lol things will start leaking again.

2 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

is summer the best time to release. usually there is a huge summer song every where. ya i hope it's not called Magic.

and how are these radio stations hearing songs? is she sending them out? or over phone? lol things will start leaking again.

will be spring though 

1 hour ago, strepentijger said:

#NOTmagic

Madonna does keep the hashtag magic running all the time in her music related instagram posts though, so I am wondering if it's the title of the first single and the album will be called something else!