Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

New album thread: discuss here. #Magic


Suedehead
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, jusdoid said:

Swae Lee in the studio with M, doesn't confirm he is on her new album right?  he's probably friends with Mike, and M is a fan. 

M is following him on Instagram along with Post Malone for more than a month. He did make The Party as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boy skeffington said:

I remember being a teenager reading her confirm, rather matter-of-factly, with a YES, that she had had multiple abortions (was it in QMag or Face mag in 1994). She was the first person I ever "knew" who admitted to having an abortion. She's my forever role model with zero shame, brave queen. I am a male and that was impactful so imagine the power that must have carried to a girl or a woman who felt shame or secrecy around having an abortion. 

I felt the same, it was The Face and also Details magazine

DpluYHUWkAE7w_F.jpeg

DpluYHYWkAAniWy.jpeg

She also discussed it in a tv interview for Sweden where the female reporter was pretty ruthless with questions about this subject even asking her how many did she have...

1:00

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gus said:

I felt the same, it was The Face and also Details magazine

DpluYHUWkAE7w_F.jpeg

DpluYHYWkAAniWy.jpeg

She also discussed it in a tv interview for Sweden where the female reporter was pretty ruthless with questions about this subject even asking her how many did she have...

1:00

 

urggg that interviewer ...slap her madonna

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Gus said:

I felt the same, it was The Face and also Details magazine

DpluYHUWkAE7w_F.jpeg

DpluYHYWkAAniWy.jpeg

She also discussed it in a tv interview for Sweden where the female reporter was pretty ruthless with questions about this subject even asking her how many did she have...

1:00

 

It seems absolutely crazy that people were able to ask her stuff like this back in the day, incredibly rude......and then she’s so gracious with her response. Massive respect to M!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alvarø said:

No one is moaning here, man. C'mon...

I was just pointing out all of the possible collabs that I've read here. I wasn't saying "Oh, she's definitely going to make duets with all of these people. How dare she!"

Learn to read, buddy. "The English Roses" is an excellent option for begginers. 😄

🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

This can't be real? :crazy:  It sounds like a parody on its own!

Oh it's real indeed.

Definitely a different approach LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

^Oh my.

I guess that confirms it then. Album delayed until 2020 as M can not possibly compete with a legend like Meghan :dramatic: (Then again, 2020 will have Jupiter in Virgo's house until the end of September which could impede the plans from Leos, so 2021 is more like it :thumbsup:)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So hopefully since the Oscars is now over with we can get more album related stuff soon.

What I kind of hope for is a solo album released physically and digitally but a features album with all the same songs released exclusively online. That would help sales/certifications and make everyone happy. Im delusional but it would be a cool concept. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

So hopefully since the Oscars is now over with we can get more album related stuff soon.

What I kind of hope for is a solo album released physically and digitally but a features album with all the same songs released exclusively online. That would help sales/certifications and make everyone happy. Im delusional but it would be a cool concept. 

This is a really good idea, take my money

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

So hopefully since the Oscars is now over with we can get more album related stuff soon.

What I kind of hope for is a solo album released physically and digitally but a features album with all the same songs released exclusively online. That would help sales/certifications and make everyone happy. Im delusional but it would be a cool concept. 

id like this and i think its a possibility 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

All these new studio pics after we are told the "album is done" is making me wonder if she's going to do what she originally wanted to do with RH.

Double album?

First album: Fado, Moroccan influenced, arty for the Ray Of Lighters and those of good taste.

Second album: Pop collabs for the label and the younger fans? Maybe not quite a Mix Tape but something like that.

I would prefer that over one album that was a mix of genres and styles.

Or maybe some of these collabs are for the other artists albums.

Anyway I think we're getting very close to the album announcement as albums by other artists for May and June are starting to get announced.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, humanracin said:

 

All these new studio pics after we are told the "album is done" is making me wonder if she's going to do what she originally wanted to do with RH.

Double album?

First album: Fado, Moroccan influenced, arty for the Ray Of Lighters and those of good taste.

Second album: Pop collabs for the label and the younger fans? Maybe not quite a Mix Tape but something like that.

I would prefer that over one album that was a mix of genres and styles.

Or maybe some of these collabs are for the other artists albums.

Anyway I think we're getting very close to the album announcement as albums by other artists for May and June are starting to get announced.

Or maybe a wonderful combination of both ? 

Ive noticed the artists she has been in the studio with have massive online following which is exactly the place Madonnas music has lacked  a significant presence in recent years.

Very smart move. I think they’ll be one brilliantly crafted album but I think she will ditch the traditional route. It does nothing for her anyways in terms of hit potential, I can see multiple vidoes/tracks dropped online, streaming exclusives and a real assault online to promote the new album.

All this will result in strong streaming numbers that if I’m not mistaken are the very ingridents of chart hits these days on pretty much every chart in every country.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Or maybe a wonderful combination of both ? 

Ive noticed the artists she has been in the studio with have massive online following which is exactly the place Madonnas music has lacked  a significant presence in recent years.

Very smart move. I think they’ll be one brilliantly crafted album but I think she will ditch the traditional route. It does nothing for her anyways in terms of hit potential, I can see multiple vidoes/tracks dropped online, streaming exclusives and a real assault online to promote the new album.

All this will result in strong streaming numbers that if I’m not mistaken are the very ingridents of chart hits these days on pretty much every chart in every country.

 

he has been in the studio with have massive online following 

its very strategic

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

he has been in the studio with have massive online following 

its very strategic

 

 

I really hope so ! Something that has been lacking.

I like many other fans on here ultimately don’t give a shit about the system anymore and hits BUT I would just love her to have one more moment of glory she deserves it.

So working with all these creative forces that have incredible online profiles is excellent to see !

Cannot wait to see what happpens this summer it’s so exciting....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, trickyricky said:

urggg that interviewer ...slap her madonna

I agree. Some reporters have no class and they go too far. This was one of those times. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, luluthecat said:

It seems absolutely crazy that people were able to ask her stuff like this back in the day, incredibly rude......and then she’s so gracious with her response. Massive respect to M!

The amount of misogynist shit that has been dumped on this woman every step of her career is mind boggling. And it’s really all down to her not apologizing for her sexuality, her flaws or for being a woman.

Id love to compile a video that could go viral on social media so people can be educated and respect her. There’s one clip from 1994 where one of Aerosmith says he wants to finger her wheile she’s standing next to him I. Front of an audience and on tv.

Could you imagine Beyoncé, Taylor or any of the other pop princesses from the last few decades copping that crap.

She of course handled it with aplomb.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share


×
×
  • Create New...