New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

It looks very 80’s punk rock leather jackets sequin sparkling bows...there’s a lot though!!!! Huge luggage’s filled of amazing glittery clothes. Don’t know how it will tie into disco but I’m sure they have the concept ready 

...and they re gonna film it in&outside StoneWall....a fan can dream

US radio sources comment on new Madonna tracks

Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Sources in US radio are saying they have heard three tracks from Madonna's new album, and are quoted as saying the tracks are 'very Madonna, portuguese/international influence....she's back!'

I know this information is vague, but it is still exciting! But no leaks please!

The first single is expected to drop in May with the album to follow in June.

https://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2019/02/us-radio-sources-comment-on-new-madonna-tracks.html

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

Very colorful. It seems it’s for the dancers plus her..so there’s plenty of looks...those sorry not sorry dresses are making an appearance apparently 

Sorry not sorry dresses? The new Viktor and Rolf collection?! Could you give some more hints on the looks, maybe I could do some sketches and artwork to try and predict the look of the video! 😄

29 minutes ago, dubtronic said:

US radio sources comment on new Madonna tracks

Tuesday, 19 February 2019
Sources in US radio are saying they have heard three tracks from Madonna's new album, and are quoted as saying the tracks are 'very Madonna, portuguese/international influence....she's back!'

I know this information is vague, but it is still exciting! But no leaks please!

The first single is expected to drop in May with the album to follow in June.

https://madonnalicious.typepad.com/madonnalicious/2019/02/us-radio-sources-comment-on-new-madonna-tracks.html

They will play 1 track at 3:00 am on a Saturday morning and then forget it exists 

That radio story is so vague it hardly matters if it’s true or false. I wish people would make up better rumours than just inevitable trues “EXCLUSIVE: Madonna’s new album is set to include no less than 10 songs, feature synths and guitars, she uses vocals on every song, some songs are around 4 minutes long while others are as long as 5 minutes. Some of the songs have a Latin influence, some a dancey while others are ballad ect ect.........

C’mon guys!! I want another Windows In Hell or We R Superstars to pass the time 😂😂😂

Great news @Mensch

Hope we'll hear more #soon 😉 

It's just so exciting we know nothing till now and she seems to be getting closer and closer to the release of the first single; disco-themed…..sounds interesting! She has # Mirwais a few times this past year with 'Disco-king' so i'm guessing the first single is a colla with Mirwais. I'm guessing it will be 'Killers'.

1 hour ago, robster said:

Sorry not sorry dresses? The new Viktor and Rolf collection?! Could you give some more hints on the looks, maybe I could do some sketches and artwork to try and predict the look of the video! 😄

Yesss to this!!

8 hours ago, Mensch said:

Very colorful. It seems it’s for the dancers plus her..so there’s plenty of looks...those sorry not sorry dresses are making an appearance apparently 

Awesome. Thanks for all the hints. Can't wait! 👒😘🌷🙏❤️✨🕺🏼💃

10 hours ago, Kim said:

Has Madonna ever mentioned spaghetti on her instagram? I'm sure spaghetti must be involved somewhere in the new album. OMG.

Mixtape =.🍝

Omg I think she has before!!!!

Guys I think there is definitely going to be a song about Spaghetti on the new album. Maybe she will even call it Spaghetti.

26 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

What does she say in her stories?

I only catch ‘studio’ hahahaha

Something about recording an album and video.

2 hours ago, Golechunkymonkey said:

it's weird

why send 3 tracks ? to what radio? 3 months ahead in advance ? 

i hope she made them come to a studio for a listening session and not send them a watermakred preview

They wouldn't have been sent them. They sometimes take a cd in and play it for them or more likely they will have been asked in to the PR office. 

Is it true the puppet socks will make a comeback in the new album and one of the tour video interludes? Apparently the song is called Fantoches Dançados ? Can anyone confirm this please ??thanks