New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 hour ago, trickyricky said:

Oh Madonna. Talking in an interview from summer 2018 about how she is over featurings, and now that we are in February 2019, what do we get? News that her lead single will have a feauture. I will always love this woman but she has become increasingly contradicting in her statements and actions the last couple of years.

2 minutes ago, elijah said:

It’s shocking really. But wasn’t Music the song recorded last (though I m not a fan of it)?

No idea. But if we got another single on Music's level I would cry and faint of happiness.

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Oh Madonna. Talking in an interview from summer 2018 about how she is over featurings, and now that we are in February 2019, what do we get? News that her lead single will have a feauture. I will always love this woman but she has become increasingly contradicting in her statements and actions the last couple of years.

Are you sure that she said that? 

7 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

I wouldn't say in the last couple of years. I'd say she always has been. 

29 minutes ago, acko said:

But I don't want a Black Tie/White noise either... Although if HC was Let's Dance 😀😀 then this should b our Outside.. No? 

Except it wasn't :lmao:

Rebel Heart was Black Tie White Noise

So .. um... this could be our Earthling!! Not sure how I feel about that

And yet Hard Candy was more Earthling

19 minutes ago, elijah said:

The best song should be released first irrespective of who the featured artist on it is. I always said that The Beat Goes On should have been the lead off HC not cause of Kanye, but simply cause it was the best song.

The most commercial song should be the lead single. It is the most essential element of the album campaign. It will be hard to find a consensus on what is the best song anyway.

19 minutes ago, Andra said:

I thought that she only recently went into the studio with Maluma. She had a year to make an album AND come up with a decent lead single, are u telling me the collab with Maluma is the best thing on that album and thus lead single worthy?

That's not true. Maluma was with her in London last year. When he had a show in town he also went to the studio with her and his main producer.

So maybe they just left some final things to do this month or it's another new song for his album.

19 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Madonna is always coherent, in fact she does the things that suit her. that's why she has a legendary career. 🙂

I want something fresh, fun, original and high quality for the first single. I don't mind featurings as much as other people. Last album had like 24 songs and only 3 had featurings. If you want your solo Madonna dose, you will have it.

And If I have to choose between a first single a la 4 minutes (monster hit) and Living for Love (flop), I would choose the 4 minutes type first single any day. It's not like Living for Love was a masterpiece and might be her weakest first single along GMAYL.

1 minute ago, Beastialg said:

I want something fresh, fun, original and high quality for the first single. I don't mind featurings as much as other people. Last album had like 24 songs and only 3 had featurings. If you want your solo Madonna dose, you will have it.

And If I have to choose between a first single a la 4 minutes (monster hit) and Living for Love (flop), I would choose the 4 minutes type first single any day. It's not like Living for Love was a masterpiece and might be her weakest first single along GMAYL.

Yes 4 Minutes was a huge hit but it also sounded like a Justin song. Some fans don’t CARE for chart success while others DO. This stupid debate must stop. At the end of the day she will do what she wants and we have to deal with it.

what kind of crazy username is that btw..eeek

Just now, Plaything said:

Yes 4 Minutes was a huge hit but it also sounded like a Justin song. Some fans don’t CARE for chart success while others DO. This stupid debate must stop. At the end of the day she will do what she wants and we have to deal with it.

what kind of crazy username is that btw..eeek

I want a quality single. Don't mind if it has a featuring or not. And I agreed about the chart success and how each of us has a different opinion. 

About my username I'm a HUGE fan of the Beastie Boys. And my name is Guido. So there you have it 😛

34 minutes ago, elijah said:

It’s shocking really. But wasn’t Music the song recorded last (though I m not a fan of it)?

who said the song she recorded recently is for her album maybe its for his and the song was recorded months ago lets all be excited for her dragging maluma and anitta  out on the eurovision stage lol