New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

Just now, trickyricky said:

not if she wants a hit single sadly :(((( 

so the worse the music and the collaborators, the higher the chance she'll get a hit? interesting theory. and may I ask.. why would M still want to be part of that? she already proved herself enough in the "hits" department.. shouldn't it be time to deliver some quality music again instead? why does she care so much about numbers?

also rather hypocritical of M.. just a few days ago she called "the masses", "asses".. but she's joining them

Just now, Nikki said:

so the worse the music and the collaborators, the higher the chance she'll get a hit? interesting theory. and may I ask.. why would M still want to be part of that? she already proved herself enough in the "hits" department.. shouldn't it be time to deliver some quality music again instead? why does she care so much about numbers?

also rather hypocritical of M.. just a few days ago she called "the masses", "asses".. but she's joining them

who said the actual song will be what the masses do she obviously wants to target his audience and latin america 

Just now, trickyricky said:

who said the actual song will be what the masses do she obviously wants to target his audience and latin america 

There were times when she didn't need anybody's help to target audience all over the world.

16 minutes ago, Nikki said:

ugh, like my day couldn't get any worse already.. fuck this. worst news in years. where's our madonna?

I'm having a bad day too (huggs) and I don't want to wait til June. 😳😫😥 ps: don't worry. I will toughen up and be ok but not until later or tomorrow or the next day. 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I'm having a bad day too (huggs) and I don't want to wait til June. 😳😫😥 ps: don't worry. I will toughen up and be ok but not until later or tomorrow or the next day. 

june makes sense , single late april 

oh well... :wacko:

I try and try to do my best and stay positive, I don't want to judge before I hear anything, but damn... I'm so tired of all these featuring in every god damn song. 

3 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I don't believe madonna tribe. I'm going to only believe @Mensch and @robster   

Like it or not, MadonnaTribe are usually right.

Let the meltdowns begin :popcorn2:

2 minutes ago, runa said:

oh well... :wacko:

I try and try to do my best and stay positive, I don't want to judge before I hear anything, but damn... I'm so tired of all these featuring in every god damn song. 

hopefully we get two versions one with him one without i wouldnt mind that 

1 minute ago, Voguerista said:

I'm having a bad day too (huggs) and I don't want to wait til June. 😳😫😥 ps: don't worry. I will toughen up and be ok but not until later or tomorrow or the next. 

sigh.. what happened to her though? she used to be so confident.. we know she genuinely doesn't even like that trash. her taste in general used to be so much better and more sophisticated. 

Just now, Nikki said:

sigh.. what happened to her though? she used to be so confident.. we know she genuinely doesn't even like that trash. her taste in general used to be so much better and more sophisticated. 

who said its her idea ? 

15 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

has he ever sang a ballad with any female singer ? juding by the clip from studio its a slow song 

I'm sorry I am trying to find this clip you're talking about? I guess I am having trouble keeping up can you halp?

4 minutes ago, Msig said:

Like it or not, MadonnaTribe are usually right.

Let the meltdowns begin :popcorn2:

Ugh at this point I’m lost. Haven’t heard anything else. Music video was shot already apparently. Idk when the release is... 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

2 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

so what are his duets like with other singers are they shit ?

Here are some examples. You be the judge.

Ugh, this thread is always such a downer. Can we at least wait until we hear ONE SINGLE NOTE of the new song? It's all speculation so far.

The same happened when she started working with Avicii, everyone got their panties in a twist and guess what? Avicii ADAPTED to Madonna, she worked her magic on those songs and suddenly everyone was raving about how his tracks were the best of the bunch.

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Ugh at this point I’m lost. Haven’t heard anything else. Music video was shot already apparently. Idk when the release is... 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

"lost" meaning you haven't heard about the maluma duet as the first single?

I really hope it isn't true, unless there's two projects and this is a first single for a mixtape or something like that.. 

4 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

I'm sorry I am trying to find this clip you're talking about? I guess I am having trouble keeping up can you halp?

there a video floating its muted but you can sort of read her lips and it seems like a ballad 

1 minute ago, Nikki said:

"lost" meaning you haven't heard about the maluma duet as the first single?

I really hope it isn't true, unless there's two projects and this is a first single for a mixtape or something like that.. 

No of course I read that from mtribe along with the release date...oh my...the wait feel eternal. We’ll see if they announce her for Pride on Friday and if that does anything. 

3 minutes ago, ratzuo said:

Ugh, this thread is always such a downer. Can we at least wait until we hear ONE SINGLE NOTE of the new song? It's all speculation so far.

The same happened when she started working with Avicii, everyone got their panties in a twist and guess what? Avicii ADAPTED to Madonna, she worked her magic on those songs and suddenly everyone was raving about how his tracks were the best of the bunch.

With the only difference that solo Aviccii (RIP) sounds like Mozart compared to Maluma. His music had big choruses, strong melodies etc. something that M music had always had. Maluma just mumbles among naked female asses on a boring, joyless, chorus free music. Well, we only could hope for the best.

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

there a video floating its muted but you can sort of read her lips and it seems like a ballad 

OH! Ok yea I saw that one, and yea I can see what you mean but without hearing anything we can't really know it's sooo short a clip!

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

they do , june for the album

Yeah I know but like I said, I was talking about the single in my statement. They only talk about June for the album but no date/month for the single