New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

47 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I begin my day in a parallel universe where people talk for a whole page about the possibility of pregnancy for a 60-year-old woman! I think I'm better off going back to bed. :rotfl:

World exclusive: Madonna is pregnant with my child. We’re going to call the baby Madison. You heard it here first! :lmao:

12 hours ago, Magician said:

Pregnant? Oh great now the album will be delayed further. :imsad:

I know... But who could resist Idris Edba bareback rampant sex? Since Madonna started dating him I knew this was bound to happen.

Even you and I would end up knocked up with sextuplets with that sexy beast in our bed. 

12 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I know... But who could resist Idris Edba bareback rampant sex? Since Madonna started dating him I knew this was bound to happen.

Even you and I would end up knocked up with sextuplets with that sexy beast in our bed. 

You can't play guitar with your gloves on!  So these are the consequences 

16 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

yes 

I mean I think we were talking about the new album during The Oscars in...2018 ?

Why people are expecting a "press release"? That's so Like a Prayer and True Blue. Artists nowadays just post something on Instagram (cover, audio, video) and the media do their thing on websites and social media.

14 hours ago, trickyricky said:

but why would she hide it ? whats the point in having a fat ass if youre going to hide it lol so confusing 

Why would you think She’s hiding it. The fact that Ms ass is larger as of late must be the worlds worst kept secret cause it’s quite obvious by looking at her. Even Stevie wonder could spot her ass in a dimely lite room. She’s not trying to cover up her weight gain. 

14 hours ago, trickyricky said:

is she hiding her ass because she wants to give it a premier lol 

Opening night will be huge. She’s planning on having Ryan seacrest host the red carpet on the E! Network. 

14 hours ago, Dany Targaryen said:

She can't have children at her age.

I know because she tried with Guy Ritchie, and ended up adopting David, becuase she couldn't get pregnant.

I could be wrong but I’m guessing that There’s no way in hell Madonna would ever reveal such personal details about her reproductive capability. Let’s not make assumptions on such a personal matter regarding her son David. It is very possible she and guyR met David in the orphanage when they visited Malawi and Préfèred to adopt him instead of getting pregnant. We just don’t know

8 hours ago, humanracin said:

😂

5B4DF37B-4BA1-4220-9AEB-69BDA8597ED7.jpeg

I thought Madonna had eliminated her consumption of saturated fats back in the eighties.

1 hour ago, ashtangi74 said:

Reageton, worldmusic, pop, rnb, rap...….this is gonna be one great album!

This will be her  most cohesive album ever. 

3 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Nahkane's latest album is finally available on streaming platforms in Canada and it's really the best album I've listened to in long time. I really hope she collaborated with him.

Thanks @Martin B. ! I'll give it a try, later today, 🙂

How many possible collabs?!

- Dino D'Santiago

- Nakhane

- Swae Lee

- Ibeyi

- Anitta

- Maluma

- Mikky Blanco

Without mentioning:

- Cabo Verde chorus

- Kids' chorus

Damn. 😧

Edited by Alvarø

14 minutes ago, spotlight said:

I could be wrong but I’m guessing that There’s no way in hell Madonna would ever reveal such personal details about her reproductive capability. Let’s not make assumptions on such a personal matter regarding her son David. It is very possible she and guyR met David in the orphanage when they visited Malawi and Préfèred to adopt him instead of getting pregnant. We just don’t know

She said in an interview circa 2004 that she and Guy were trying to have another baby.

29 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

She said in an interview circa 2004 that she and Guy were trying to have another baby.

I must’ve missed it.  Can u post it here please 

4 hours ago, Martin B. said:

Nahkane's latest album is finally available on streaming platforms in Canada and it's really the best album I've listened to in long time. I really hope she collaborated with him.

Agreed , one of the best albums i’ve heard as of late ❤️

2 minutes ago, Kalabanshe said:

Agreed , one of the best albums i’ve heard as of late ❤️

i look forward to that collab the most but knowinh our luck she will ditch his work in favour of anitta lol if so i hope it leaks 

I was really hoping for a rap free album.

This Swae Lee sounds just all the other vocoder rappers out there.

Cheap and boring sounding.

I know collaborations is a must in today's music landscape if you want to attract new fans but it could be done so much more interesting.

I'm really lookingforwad to the collabs with Nahkane and Mykki Blanco for example. These are amazing cutting edge artists but Maluma, Anitta and now this Swan guy?! No thanks

Guest CzarnaWisnia
4 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I begin my day in a parallel universe where people talk for a whole page about the possibility of pregnancy for a 60-year-old woman! I think I'm better off going back to bed. :rotfl:

Guest CzarnaWisnia
1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

How many possible collabs?!

- Dino D'Santiago

- Nakhane

- Swae Lee

- Ibeyi

- Anitta

- Maluma

- Mikky Blanco

Without mentioning:

- Cabo Verde chorus

- Kids' chorus

Damn. 😧

From what I read, Madonna might also show up on a track or two.