New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

8 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

This account is fake, they put a random Anitta's song with the video. they said the first single would be released on February 8th, and the first snippets they posts were from other songs

Ok!

7 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

Let's hope it's not as Sarah Brightman- esque as it sounds.

I went to see Sarah Brightman in Atlanta and she was a goddess! Her stage presence is out of this world! I met her and took a picture and she is the nicest human being alive. She treated me like I was the most important human in the world. She actually talked to me and asked me questions and then we hugged and took a picture. :inlove:

2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

It’s  coincidence. The delusion is out of this fucking world. Why the hell would Madonna lurk on a mostly negative fan site?? 

Maybe because she's tired of yesmen. 😄

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

I went to see Sarah Brightman in Atlanta and she was a goddess! Her stage presence is out of this world! I met her and took a picture and she is the nicest human being alive. She treated me like I was the most important human in the world. She actually talked to me and asked me questions and then we hugged and took a picture. :inlove:

Nothing against her or her style. It's just that what she does is very her and and I don't want that element in Madonna's new album.

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

All of you complaining about Maluma when she has collabs with Kanye West and Quavo should fuck up lol. The "meltdowns" here are unbelivable

i dont see the problem she made a beautiful duet with ricky martin ....the only thing im worried about is if the album is full of featuring artists ..i don't mind one or two but i dont want a album full of them unless its a mixtape and a different release and that id be fine with infact i hope its for a totally different project 

1 hour ago, BrendanT1993 said:

All of you complaining about Maluma when she has collabs with Kanye West and Quavo should fuck up lol. The "meltdowns" here are unbelivable

Sorry, but The Beat Goes On is one of her best songs. Should have been the first single of Hard Candy. Just saying. Its totally MADONNA. As for Champagne, I ll pretend it never happened.

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i dont see the problem she made a beautiful duet with ricky martin ....the only thing im worried about is if the album is full of featuring artists ..i don't mind one or two but i dont want a album full of them unless its a mixtape and a different release and that id be fine with infact i hope its for a totally different project 

Totally agree, I love Be Careful with my Heart!! And where this idea of "full of collabs" is coming from I have no idea, we have rumors of TWO collabs?  

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

Totally agree, I love Be Careful with my Heart!! And where this idea of "full of collabs" is coming from I have no idea, we have rumors of TWO collabs?  

rumour she did a collab with him that is seen in that video in portugal she posted i forgot his name

35 minutes ago, MichaelDieker said:

Huh? Mykki Bianco, Dino D‘Santiago, Nakhane, Anitta, Maluma...one two three four five.

19 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Huh? Mykki Bianco, Dino D‘Santiago, Nakhane, Anitta, Maluma...one two thee four five.

thats a lot ...this is why i think something else is happening unless its a duet album urggg god forbid 

17 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Huh? Mykki Bianco, Dino D‘Santiago, Nakhane, Anitta, Maluma...one two thee four five.

Thank you, oops, I apologize, my little brain has heard so much kvetching over Maluma and Anitta that I forgot these others, now I'm remembering Fabia Rebourdao singing in her recent dark hair video tease too God I'm a flop fan haha 

Ok yea that's a handful of collabs for sure. Let's hope she brings the best out of them and they enhance her album for being included. One thing that's nice in my opinion is that none of these are US mainstream artists, I'd rather these than a Nicki or Cardi or Halsey or someone being on there by far.

9 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Of course he is. He and Mike Dean literally posted this week that they must finish the album

Thx for answering Plaything. This thread moves so quickly that I haven’t been able to keep up the past few days. 

26 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

thats a lot ...this is why i think something else is happening unless its a duet album urggg god forbid 

Yeah it’s a lot but we also had Mike Tyson, Nas, Chance The Rapper, Nicki Minaj, on Rebel Heart. It’s just what she’s into. Sometimes a feature can elevate a song but often it brings nothing to the table. It’s been a long time since a Madonna-only album and I think many fans hoped she would release a feature-free album after 15 years but now we have to accept the fact that the new album is going to be a collaborative affair and hope for the best.

1 hour ago, Je5u5 said:

Nothing against her or her style. It's just that what she does is very her and and I don't want that element in Madonna's new album.

I gotcha. But I did notice a bit of that element during the met gala performance and it was incredible. Madonna looked amazing in a tiara too. And the operatic act was something new and M made it her own. 

6 hours ago, Foxcatcher said:

New album starter pack

554682_6f8f.png

Euro-2016-Final-Portugal-v-France.jpg

WHAT ELSE ?!

omg I hate football, I hate latin music and I hate Despacito. 

tumblr_inline_oieb4qUGpq1sy9u16_500.gif

Imagine when u hate all of this and you live in Rio... thats my experience.

51 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Of course he is. He and Mike Dean literally posted this week that they must finish the album

its march in few days..nothin confirmed