New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

1 hour ago, Music said:

Where ?

Not thanks to her I guess. You have to be fair about this, it she comes up with a real single like CR 90% of her fans won't be interested.

shes going after a larger audience..and they like hiphop

so what do you mean ? Of course there will be 2 or 3 featurings in the album, to appeal to the young generation that is supposed to be into hip-hop but what is announced by M herself is a portuguese oriented music for this album, not hip-hop. 

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

She doesn’t fucking lurk here OMG that is so deluded.

You think rich and famous Madonna with 6 kids and a massive career lurks here? C’mon,

I dont know whether to puke or laugh every time I here that.

before puking or laughing, go to this thread ( 

The Vault: Madonna Aperture Magazine Interview

By Chuck82,  in General Madonna Discussion )

and after that look at this instagram story when she is in her bathroom and talk about art

🙂

image.png

1 hour ago, Rugbyguy said:

Safe to say? That’s one video out of 40 odd videos she’s shot. So tell me again how is that ‘safe to say?’

Because its one of the newiest videos  with a lot of production costs, and its roll out was planned long ago. Unlike the chaotic living for love release.

Edited by Miphiwart

1 hour ago, moojoey said:

Can someone tell me who Mensch is? How does he get his info? On Twitter or the other forums never his name or the info is mentioned. No shade just a honest question.

I don't know who Mensch is but he seems to be a nice guy 😀 I'm thankful for all the info he's giving us

2 hours ago, moojoey said:

Can someone tell me who Mensch is? How does he get his info? On Twitter or the other forums never his name or the info is mentioned. No shade just a honest question.

It’s precisely why I deleted my picture and any link to my social media profiles. Unfortunately, M fans are crazy and M fan sites are insane too. If I post anything that’s concrete, all of a sudden it’s copied and pasted verbatim on da sites and all around social media and then I’ll not only lose my source (which are more than one) but friendships that have been built over many, many years. 

I only do it because I’m being relied this information because of how much I love her. In a split second, I could end up being told to fuck off and being told nothing. Luckily, plenty of people on this forum have my private Instagram+Facebook so they know exactly who I am, know my fandom for M and it creates the validity that you’re looking for that I unfortunately you’ll probably never find. You’ll just have to either trust me, or just take whatever I’m being told and relying on here with s grain of salt. 

My sources start from many years ago and it’s been little bits and pieces of info. I’m not saying it’s all always right cause also they don’t know everything, they just come across something in her camp and relay it to me cause they know what it’ll mean. 

Showing me costumes that are being sent to her...in reality, it could be for anything but they are told it’s for the video...now WHICH EXACT PIECE? Who knows? I saw a lot. It’s natural to assume it could be for the dancers as well as her. But who knows? Overhearing what she’s planning for the Oscar Party? I mean she could change her mind in a second and decide to wear something that has been offered up to her. So really, believe me or not, I’m not just photoshopping fake tracklistings and making up that I’ve heard tracks and what they are like the crazies out there that do do that. 

Dont try to identify me further. It’ll only ruin when I’m able to tell you things.  

2 hours ago, moojoey said:

And actually, that’s a sigh of relief cause I always assume there’s people on here that go run to 3-4 forums and mention everything and then I panic and start feeling like I’m gonna get a call from my sources to go fuck off...it’s nice to know, it’s staying within this forum. 

And I just LOVE sharing with fans the excitement that I feel. I know a few Madonna loons that are such horrible people with their obsessions so far up M’s ass...it’s just sad. They are like zombies and wouldn’t say a word and only look out for themselves. I actually don’t want to be her best friend, I love her. She’s my idol. I’m STILL A FAN AT THE END OF THE DAY... I’ve just gotten older, and the world is so small, and I’m gay so I know so many people...I introduce myself as Madonna (jokingly) to everyone. After a while, people create a little banter and will be like “you know M is doing pride? Yeah I work for so and so and it’s been decided” and then I hear it again from another person who works in the industry, and another person who’s then WORKING with her that didn’t know I supposedly knew that ...so it’s just like that crazy kind of connection with people 

2 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

You think rich and famous Madonna with 6 kids and a massive career lurks here? C’mon,

Ok let’s not forget when Gaga and DJ whatever shadow we’re lurking here and then sent us cease and desist letters claiming we were leaking Gaga’s music or something. I’ll never forget I spit my coffee out and laughed so hard, I nearly pissed myself! Of ALLLLLL THINGS WEVE SAID AND DONE ABOUT THAT JUVENILE GAGA and they thought we’d care a shit about her music, listening to it, looking for it, or leaking it. They ran away as soon as they realized how deluded THEY WERE. 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Ok let’s not forget when Gaga and DJ whatever shadow we’re lurking here and then sent us cease and desist letters claiming we were leaking Gaga’s music or something. I’ll never forget I spit my coffee out and laughed so hard, I nearly pissed myself! Of ALLLLLL THINGS WEVE SAID AND DONE ABOUT THAT JUVENILE GAGA and they thought we’d care a shit about her music, listening to it, looking for it, or leaking it. They ran away as soon as they realized how deluded THEY WERE. 

OMG WHY DID I MISS THAT. :rotfl:Was she this annoying member called "Pop"?

1 minute ago, freddykrueger86 said:

OMG WHY DID I MISS THAT. :rotfl:Was she this annoying member called "Pop"?

I don’t remember cause I’m just a scatter brain and I don’t always follow every name with a convo I have on here...I just remember it happening and I was like “WTF...this is a joke” and they suspended the forum or something and gagadaily was so happy and they even spoke on there about it (cause Gaga herself speaks to them or used to on there) 

15 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I don’t remember cause I’m just a scatter brain and I don’t always follow every name with a convo I have on here...I just remember it happening and I was like “WTF...this is a joke” and they suspended the forum or something and gagadaily was so happy and they even spoke on there about it (cause Gaga herself speaks to them or used to on there) 

I am sure anyone in their right mind appreciate both the info you give and also appreciate info you can not give. I am very greatful for any piece of information you share with us.

5 hours ago, elijah said:

Anita is her album by all accounts. And I was SHOCKED by the "music" Starrah posted tagging Madonna. Sounded like Champagne Rose, which has been played once by even her biggest fans on this forum. So I had smth to base my shock on. The Starrah post. Hope its not Madonna related, cause it sounds horrible.

Starrah did not tag Madonna. The caption said something like “Make em go M” and a different (male) artist was tagged. 

Madonna commented on the post. And Starrah replied to Madonna (or seemed to). What the caption and comments meant is completely up for debate.

3 hours ago, moojoey said:

A true blue fan and great friend to this forum. Highly trustworthy.

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

It’s precisely why I deleted my picture and any link to my social media profiles. Unfortunately, M fans are crazy and M fan sites are insane too. If I post anything that’s concrete, all of a sudden it’s copied and pasted verbatim on da sites and all around social media and then I’ll not only lose my source (which are more than one) but friendships that have been built over many, many years. 

I only do it because I’m being relied this information because of how much I love her. In a split second, I could end up being told to fuck off and being told nothing. Luckily, plenty of people on this forum have my private Instagram+Facebook so they know exactly who I am, know my fandom for M and it creates the validity that you’re looking for that I unfortunately you’ll probably never find. You’ll just have to either trust me, or just take whatever I’m being told and relying on here with s grain of salt. 

My sources start from many years ago and it’s been little bits and pieces of info. I’m not saying it’s all always right cause also they don’t know everything, they just come across something in her camp and relay it to me cause they know what it’ll mean. 

Showing me costumes that are being sent to her...in reality, it could be for anything but they are told it’s for the video...now WHICH EXACT PIECE? Who knows? I saw a lot. It’s natural to assume it could be for the dancers as well as her. But who knows? Overhearing what she’s planning for the Oscar Party? I mean she could change her mind in a second and decide to wear something that has been offered up to her. So really, believe me or not, I’m not just photoshopping fake tracklistings and making up that I’ve heard tracks and what they are like the crazies out there that do do that. 

Dont try to identify me further. It’ll only ruin when I’m able to tell you things.  

😍 We Love you Mensch!      U R a real sane  fan!!    

8 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Well her team certainly does. Which is why we got almost unfettered access to the triangle for the MDNA tour, why she was presented in person with a cake with fan art taken from the forum on it, why we got specific instructions on how to deal with the RH leaks and .... other stuff. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that she's had a peek.... if not more.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Well her team certainly does. Which is why we got almost unfettered access to the triangle for the MDNA tour, why she was presented in person with a cake with fan art taken from the forum on it, why we got specific instructions on how to deal with the RH leaks and .... other stuff. It's not beyond the realms of possibility that she's had a peek.... if not more.

her team probably watches all the forums though

36 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

her team probably watches all the forums though

I have no idea if they "watch" the other barren wastelands, but they have direct contact with MNation.

10 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

honestly, is there any other MADONNA forum that can equal MNation? for 20 years after dotmusic, this is the only forum i've stayed with for Madonna stuff... 

same. and we're gonna ride through this new era together! so soon, so very soon. lol

42 minutes ago, mtzlplk said:

honestly, is there any other MADONNA forum that can equal MNation? for 20 years after dotmusic, this is the only forum i've stayed with for Madonna stuff... 

There used to be a bunch of big active Madonna forums. The massive rise of social media took those eyeballs away. Most of those forums have closed shop or are just a fraction of what they used be. I don’t even bother visiting them ever anymore. This forum has everything I need and is still very active. I appreciate social media and use it a lot but a forum experience is supreme. We get very in-depth and have a community feel in many ways that an active but impersonal newsfeed on Twitter/FB/IG cannot. 

1 minute ago, Magician said:

This forum has everything I need and is still very active. I appreciate social media and use it a lot but a forum experience is supreme. We get very in-depth and have a community feel in many ways that an active but impersonal newsfeed on Twitter/FB/IG cannot. 

Amen 🙂

3 minutes ago, elijah said:

Madonnanation has always been the best Madonna forum (or any other forum). It has also been the only one worth visiting for like 15 years.

Agreed. I've been members of other forums but I've been here every single day for about 12 or 13 years now. 

I can't wait for more rumors about fashion choices for album artwork and booklet and for the video, first track by track review, what amazing time is ahead us fellas:republican: