New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

3 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Really? Has she ever missed her Oscar party before?

He meant the Oscars ceremony/show .... not her party

34 minutes ago, Confessit said:

Really? Has she ever missed her Oscar party before?

She didn't go to The Party in 2016, but that was because she was on the road with the Rebel Heart Tour.

Madonna is a real star who has stood test of time. She’s a pioneer.

All of those in Her presence should bow down.

It doesn’t take much to be classified as a ‘celebrity’ these days. 

Just now, the-queen said:

Madonna is a real star who has stood test of time. She’s a pioneer. It doesn’t take much to be classified as a ‘celebrity’ these days.

Forget celebrity the words legend and icon are thrown in the wind to just anybody these days it doesn’t mean anything 

3 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

52577885_522946028112600_605354813215788

❤️ Great shirt!!

7 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

Forget celebrity the words legend and icon are thrown in the wind to just anybody these days it doesn’t mean anything 

100%. All we have today are poor imitations of icons. 

There is a site called Glamurama here in Brazil and the owner, a great fashion/music journalist is absolutely a Madonna loon. 

She posted days ago that M is working twice as hard to look fabulous on her new era, starting on the Oscars night.

We'll see!

9 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Looking forward for her Sunday party look at even if it’s something normal, at least we will have new photos and stories from the party.

could take some time as thres STRICT no photos rule at her oscar party..

16 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

There's nothing off about a 60 year old white woman wearing grills and thinking she's a hip hop mogul. The black kids from the rough part of the neighborhood are just THRILLED about it all :rolleyes:

What a stupid comment. 

16 hours ago, elijah said:

Exactly! I think she ll spend the goodwill yet again on a music that is totally unrelatable for her fans. If it’s champagne rose part 2 she ll alienate even more fans. She simply has to suck up to her base.

Elijan we have zero idea about the album. Don't let yourself go by troll comments. It looks like she's simply collaborating with Maluma and Anita for THEIR albums.

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Elijan we have zero idea about the album. Don't let yourself go by troll comments. It looks like she's simply collaborating with Maluma and Anita for THEIR albums.

Not sure about that, considering that she used the hashtag #magic when she posted that pic with Anitta. I think it’s for M’s album.

3 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Not sure about that, considering that she used the hashtag #magic when she posted that pic with Anitta. I think it’s for M’s album.

In any case, let's wait. I think Madonna's image for the Oscar Party will hint the visuals of the album. Her reinvention is about to be revealed!!!!!!

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Anita is her album by all accounts. And I was SHOCKED by the "music" Starrah posted tagging Madonna. Sounded like Champagne Rose, which has been played once by even her biggest fans on this forum. So I had smth to base my shock on. The Starrah post. Hope its not Madonna related, cause it sounds horrible.

13 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Champagne Rose did not flop. It wasnt even a single and it actually charted unlike some of her singles.. 

Where ?

Not thanks to her I guess. You have to be fair about this, it she comes up with a real single like CR 90% of her fans won't be interested.

36 minutes ago, elijah said:

Anita is her album by all accounts. And I was SHOCKED by the "music" Starrah posted tagging Madonna. Sounded like Champagne Rose, which has been played once by even her biggest fans on this forum. So I had smth to base my shock on. The Starrah post. Hope its not Madonna related, cause it sounds horrible.

Nope, we don't know if Anitta is in the album. We don't know Ife Starrah beats have anything to do Madonna. We know because mensch said so that the album is FINISHED, so Starrah and Maluma stories have nothing to do with the album. 

And once thing we know for sure: we have a new album. This situations are numbered, let's enjoy the ride without negative assumptions! 

16 hours ago, systemvalues said:

you're doing a lot.. remember we have the "sensation" she lurks here. don't put you in danger 🙂

She doesn’t fucking lurk here OMG that is so deluded.

You think rich and famous Madonna with 6 kids and a massive career lurks here? C’mon,

I dont know whether to puke or laugh every time I here that.

18 hours ago, Miphiwart said:

GMAYL was recorded  8th december as we know because of minajs bday present that day. And was released 2nd february. So id say its save to say 2 months

Safe to say? That’s one video out of 40 odd videos she’s shot. So tell me again how is that ‘safe to say?’