New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

40 minutes ago, Mat.Guy said:

Yes, just you. There's nothing Portuguese on that.

It's Spanish..  He say "Sola... ... .. Ella quería estar sola con.. "  Which  means "Alone.... She wants to be lonely with.. " 

i never heard any Malumas song, so I have not idea how his voice sounds  😅

We all have strong opinions of what M should and should not do. What we want and what we expect from her but when has she ever done what we expect from her? 

I’m just sitting back taking in all the news with a grain of sat until we get some official information. Plenty of time for meltdowns then. 🤯

8 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

It's Spanish..  He say "Sola... ... .. Ella quería estar sola con.. "  Which  means "Alone.... She wants to be lonely with.. " 

i never heard any Malumas song, so I have not idea how his voice sounds  😅

I was talking about this song...I hear "Gostoso":

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

nothing it was a blurry pic of a FaceTime call of the looks but you could barely see anything. 😂 I just wish I could show everything...maybe I should make a fans only lol 

you're doing a lot.. remember we have the "sensation" she lurks here. don't put you in danger 🙂

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

nothing it was a blurry pic of a FaceTime call of the looks but you could barely see anything. 😂 I just wish I could show everything...maybe I should make a fans only lol 

show us all

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Please do!!!! Pretty please!!!!! 🙏🙏🙏

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I'm actually Madonna, and I let you tell them everything

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Lol I missed it!!!!

but really, thank you for any little bits of info you share I know the majority of us appreciate it!

Just now, Anton said:

I'm actually Madonna, and I let you tell them everything

Show us everything Madonna.. we love you 🙂

Very excited for the weeks to come... I trust her as long as music is concerned, she never left me down and she often has made me curious and more opened...

I don't think it's gonna be hip-hop oriented. She's not crazy, she knows how hard Champagne Rosé flopped. 😀

Didn't she shoot a video a few weeks ago, with the brunette look ?

What is it for if not for a next video ?

2 hours ago, MichaelDieker said:

... uhm how has that person not jumped off the Madonna wagon decades ago? So weird to see this reaction NOW and for all things this short clip we don't even know is hers? Sure Madonna appropriates, she has her entire career basically though. I mean the oh-so-offensively-appropriative gold tooth debuted more than 25 years ago...

Totally agreed.  Weird  people. Nothing  more  to say than  negatives??? 

19 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What even happened here??? One is busy for merely a couple of hours with real actual life and misses everything... 😥 not fair. 

You missed all the drama, but it happened very quickly, :rotfl:

1 hour ago, Music said:

Very excited for the weeks to come... I trust her as long as music is concerned, she never left me down and she often has made me curious and more opened...

I don't think it's gonna be hip-hop oriented. She's not crazy, she knows how hard Champagne Rosé flopped. 😀

Didn't she shoot a video a few weeks ago, with the brunette look ?

What is it for if not for a next video ?

Champagne Rose did not flop. It wasnt even a single and it actually charted unlike some of her singles..

J Young and Ricky both posting about their memories on tour with M lead me to believe they were probably contacted to get ready for another tour...seems to coincidental for both of them to post