New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

12 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

lord take the wheels, is that a rap song??

sounds like Champagne Rose, dont like it. Madonna and rap never meshed good, but whatevs.

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

Album cover is completed and decided upon. Album is finished. Video is gonna be shot this week. So I think with the pride announcement, she’ll announce the album for preorder with tracklisting and album cover...maybe with first single...something like that is what I’m thinking!!!! So excited! 

Mensch you're going to kill me .. you're a crack...

Thank you for all the info.

the truth is I'm a bit confused ... the first single is a dance track? or something Latin?..It's all a little strange. Mirwais..Dino d Santiago..they do not seem to have much in common.

we will see what surprises us! :nervous:

3 minutes ago, rebelgirl said:

Mensch you're going to kill me .. you're a crack...

Thank you for all the info.

the truth is I'm a bit confused ... the first single is a dance track? or something Latin?..It's all a little strange. Mirwais..Dino d Santiago..they do not seem to have much in common.

we will see what surprises us! :nervous:

Maybe they ll mesh great together. Add to that M pop sensibility, her gift to craft best pop melodies and choruses and this could be great. The greatest strength of ROL, coadf etc were M melodies and choruses.

30 minutes ago, Douglaslisboa said:

this is very confusing. on the one hand you have these amazing Portuguese & cape verdian musicians and Mirwais.. on the other hand there's Anitta and horrible mumblerap

Madonna commented on that Starrah IG post. She said “Same” And then Starrah posted another comment (perhaps in reply, but also perhaps in reply to the artist tagged in the post) — Starrah said something like “I wanna see you tonight” with some emojis. Hmmm...

I think this is NOT M. Someone else’s music, but might indicate the Starrah collab is still going to be released....

9 minutes ago, peter said:

Madonna commented on that Starrah IG post. She said “Same” And then Starrah posted another comment (perhaps in reply, but also perhaps in reply to the artist tagged in the post) — Starrah said something like “I wanna see you tonight” with some emojis. Hmmm...

I think this is NOT M. Someone else’s music, but might indicate the Starrah collab is still going to be released....

I think it’s a music reference and she’s telling Madonna to “make them go” ...probably an inside joke dealing with some kind of production software technique they both dealt with and find annoying 

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

Album cover is completed and decided upon. Album is finished. Video is gonna be shot this week. So I think with the pride announcement, she’ll announce the album for preorder with tracklisting and album cover...maybe with first single...something like that is what I’m thinking!!!! So excited! 

I just can't take it! Thank you @Mensch!

24 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think it’s a music reference and she’s telling Madonna to “make them go” ...probably an inside joke dealing with some kind of production software technique they both dealt with and find annoying 

:elite:  :kiss2:

Wow @Mensch I don't know what we'd do without you!!! Thanks for sharing your info!!!!! 

The album being finished makes much more sense. 

Also it's really exciting to know that everything will be unexpected and different! The cover, the sound, the approach...

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

I'm crying

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

:drama:
Love u Mensch!!!  thank you for all the info!!

9 hours ago, Mensch said:

Oh wow, thanks so much.  We really appreciate you sharing this information.

9 hours ago, Mensch said:

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

Why is she still in the studio if album is finished unless shes working for a track on malumas album 

She s cooking a djset for the oscar party 😂

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

Do you have any idea when tour may start? ☺

6 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

I don't think that she's teasing a Madonna song here, tbh. Starrah and everyone on M's camp are professionals, so this may be some kind of inner joke between them. 😄

Edited by AlvaroLiam

6 hours ago, peter said:

+ screenshot

Madonna Whereis SStarrah.jpg

13 hours ago, Mensch said:

Hey look, another excited M fan is quoting Mensch’s post. Thank you for the info!!!

9 hours ago, Douglaslisboa said:

I don't know but I'm loving it!! Makes me think of Music a little.