New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

11 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

The tent looked great as a concept/look I thought-why does she have to show skin or be sexy to look ‘flattering’

true!  plus with that party she's throwing, we only see her if she wants to show us on Insta ( its so private).  It doesn't matter what she is wearing. 

So much is happening behind the scenes atm!

I've noticed albums for May are starting to get announced so I think Ms album announcement will happen sometime in March.

Getting closer!

38 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

I think since M is recording in this recent video with Maluma & not Maluma himself, she is recording something for his new album since he said he's been in LA working on his new album. 

Yes, I believe that's the likeliest scenario as well. Given that we heard nothing about new sessions for M14 since months, it'd be a bit strange for M to suddenly go back working on it. (Then again, I could be completely wrong because we never know with M these days lol) 

My guess, however, is the album is finished and they're now wrapping up the collabs that have been rumoured to happen since quite some time.

Album cover is completed and decided upon. Album is finished. Video is gonna be shot this week. So I think with the pride announcement, she’ll announce the album for preorder with tracklisting and album cover...maybe with first single...something like that is what I’m thinking!!!! So excited! 

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

Album cover is completed and decided upon. Album is finished. Video is gonna be shot this week. So I think with the pride announcement, she’ll announce the album for preorder with tracklisting and album cover...maybe with first single...something like that is what I’m thinking!!!! So excited! 

You should be forum god already 

We are so close! This is so exciting! I have no idea what to expect! Which makes it even better!

2 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

You should be forum god already 

Listen I’m just freaking out that I have someone going in and out of her house constantly and I’m not allowed in!!!! 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂 it’s a small world! 

Also, my excoworker in the new ad with Lola and Juliette Lewis! My life couldn’t possibly be colliding into itself (not to mention the whole stonewall inclusion which I perform at monthly) 

6 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Yayyyy. It won't be long now!! 

Just now, Mensch said:

Listen I’m just freaking out that I have someone going in and out of her house constantly and I’m not allowed in!!!! 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂 it’s a small world! 

Also, my excoworker in the new ad with Lola and Juliette Lewis! My life couldn’t possibly be colliding into itself (not to mention the whole stonewall inclusion which I perform at monthly) 

I can only imagine!! just the feeling of being there. It's like going to Miranda's house to give her the book (Devil wears prada reference) 

Thank you for your contribution tho!! 

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

thank you soooo much for all you've shared already! This is so exciting :clap:

5 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Has this person going in and out of the house heard any new music ? its great that you share so much so thanks :) 

12 minutes ago, Mensch said:

you have any idea who the director is for the video? 😃

7 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Please tell your friend to search and find the Blond Ambition Tour master tapes.. i bet it's right there in the kitchen 😅

1 minute ago, Marcelox said:

Please tell your friend to search and find the Blond Ambition Tour master tapes.. i bet it's right there in the kitchen 😅

And the reinvention tour in paris

19 minutes ago, Mensch said:

ыва.gif

23 minutes ago, Mensch said:

tumblr_m8pxmaANKc1rd2qw6o1_250.gif

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

EFCEB59E-C623-4913-BD0C-92D36B4DEB8A.gif

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

E08ABD69-D91D-4372-BC0E-1C183E12F784.gif

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

100% complete? Mastering & everything?

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

She's with dark hair in the album cover?

4 hours ago, Mensch said:

:tigger: Thanks for the tidbits! 

5 hours ago, Mensch said:

giphy.gif