New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

52 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I think the wait has been longer than expected but the roll out will be within the next 3-4 weeks (this is my opinion, not something related to news I’ve gotten) 

I lean toward this timing too. It fits most of her past releases and the timing has always worked for her. 

1 hour ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea. I give what I know. What I get is very little, scattered and can change from one second to another. My source is in her house now but she’s not there and decisions are being made and changes are happening every second. 

is that music in her video the song what she has recorded with maluma it seems the person singing over it is doing it on purpose ..i quite like the beat 

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

I got word it’s gonna be a very ceonceptual record...unlike anything M has done. Also she is dressing like she did for the Grammy’s for the Oscar party... some garb she bought herself on her vacation. 😂 she changes her mind constantly. 

The dress is black with sequins designed by Jeremy Scott... Right?

Just now, trickyricky said:

is that music in her video the song what she has recorded with maluma it seems the person singing over it is doing it on purpose ..i quite like the beat 

I have no idea but it says its BEFORE they started recording so I think it's probably a new Maluma track that he was previewing to her...I don't think it'll be anything M related but I'm sure the song will be similar in sound

Just now, Crazy4MadonnaVzla said:

The dress is black with sequins designed by Jeremy Scott... Right?

I have no idea anymore. I just heard she decided on something from her own wardrobe and NOT what was being selected for her by designers .

3 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I have no idea but it says its BEFORE they started recording so I think it's probably a new Maluma track that he was previewing to her...I don't think it'll be anything M related but I'm sure the song will be similar in sound

sorry i didnt mean to ask you the question or quote you it was a mistake i keep doing on here for some reason ..thanks for reply ..so madonna is going to wear a big sack then for the oscar party ..

What is Madonna singing here?

Just now, Mensch said:

Oh god, my friend saw the album cover! I really can’t say a thing but apparently it’s a big strange but cool 

color or b&w? is she showing a lot of skin? is there any other album cover or photoshoot you can think of that's similar (M or anyone else) when you saw it? are the weird eyes in it? is it strange in the M at the vmas sort of way or frozen, bedtime story sort of way? (im sorry, im trying :lmao: )

6 minutes ago, Nikki said:

color or b&w? is she showing a lot of skin? is there any other album cover or photoshoot you can think of that's similar (M or anyone else) when you saw it? are the weird eyes in it? is it strange in the M at the vmas sort of way or frozen, bedtime story sort of way? (im sorry, im trying :lmao: )

I didn’t see it!! I was just told about it! Ugh I won’t comment without any concrete stuff 

2 hours ago, Mensch said:

Really, I think it’s the looks for the video at the moment. Nothing else. All I know is the whole “dance in a different way” is being thrown around again...and “unlike anything out there right now” and the fact that she’s releasing the record with a different approach 

Is she filming a vid for the single in LA too?

Because of the millennium digital era we have become so impatient...a proper reinvention needs time for the GP to adjust and buy into it...

Our Queen began her Ray of Light reinvention around Sep 1997 when she appeared at the VMAs and then the December 1997 Met Gala & then the Jan 1998 Golden Globes and  Feb 1998 Oscars  looks - just google the images, youll see how she introduced the imagery to the GP...

i feel that this magic formula is bieng repeated again & the world needs to brace itself for the Second Coming of the Third Act!

Edited by Lolasmommy

5 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

^^ is this recent? From the hair it looks older... I thought she’d been looking thinner recently too.

Its obviously the outfit that is large on her... i mean the top seems big. Nothing wrong with her weight here.

12 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

^^ is this recent? From the hair it looks older... I thought she’d been looking thinner recently too.

Last night here in LA.  2:19 AM Los Angeles time on February 21st. Go to Marvin Gofin Instagram account... you can watch the videos there now.  https://www.instagram.com/marvin.gofin/?hl=en

or check it out here...

24 minutes ago, Lolasmommy said:

Because of the millennium digital era we have become so impatient...a proper reinvention needs time for the GP to adjust and buy into it...

Our Queen began her Ray of Light reinvention around Sep 1997 when she appeared at the VMAs and then the December 1997 Met Gala & then the Jan 1998 Golden Globes and  Feb 1998 Oscars  looks - just google the images, youll see how she introduced the imagery to the GP...

i feel that this magic formula is bieng repeated again & the world needs to brace itself for the Second Coming of the Third Act!

i think its partly due to the previous leaks too ...

17 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

i know it looks like shes wearing pjs but i kinda like them ..wonder who designed what she is wearing 

45 minutes ago, Mensch said:

omg my stomachs in knots! i'm getting so excited!! I do think it's going to be a big fusion of everything we know about Lisbon+Batuka women+#metoo #girlpower feminism

Yes! We are ready!❤️❤️❤️❤️🔥

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i bet its madonna with her mouth sealed shut like that mask she had made for her ..

😉

does anybody else think she looks really well in her recent videos ...her skin is flawless ...i hope she dont wear a tent at the oscar party like the vma it really does not flatter her lol 

9 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

does anybody else think she looks really well in her recent videos ...her skin is flawless ...i hope she dont wear a tent at the oscar party like the vma it really does not flatter her lol 

The tent looked great as a concept/look I thought-why does she have to show skin or be sexy to look ‘flattering’

Just now, rebelheart said:

I think since M is recording in this recent video with Maluma & not Maluma himself, she is recording something for his new album since he said he's been in LA working on his new album. 

Agreed. I’m loving the idea of a Maluma track on his album, an Anitta track as just a solo summer smash single and then her separate very inspired concept album...