New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

13 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

Mirwais is still there. Overseeing everything.
That's all I needed to know.

The Mirwais factor is the only security we have things will be provocative and compelling. 

2 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

Maybe Paul Epworth is envolved too. I think is the same studio. And the's a old post in october with Mike Dean on the same studio too.

Is he hinting on Grillz ? 

:lol:

Ok if M releases an English version of this...which is rumored...it’ll likely be a huge hit EVEN if it’s not what I want but it’s exactly what’s playing in every gay bar in NYC on a loop! I recently went to a bar in Hell’s Kitchen and it was a constant LOOP of Nicki, Ariana, Cardi and Anitta ...it wouldn’t stray except for maybe a Rihanna song. 

so I’m seeing an edgier unapologetic bitch with a colorful video of the two women dancing and gyrating. I’m here for it. It’s a fun beat and it’s sexy. But also, who knows if there will even be a video...

2 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Mirwais is still there. Overseeing everything.
That's all I needed to know.

Mirwais is in LA with her or u mean in general? 

14 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Ok if M releases an English version of this...which is rumored...it’ll likely be a huge hit EVEN if it’s not what I want but it’s exactly what’s playing in every gay bar in NYC on a loop! I recently went to a bar in Hell’s Kitchen and it was a constant LOOP of Nicki, Ariana, Cardi and Anitta ...it wouldn’t stray except for maybe a Rihanna song. 

so I’m seeing an edgier unapologetic bitch with a colorful video of the two women dancing and gyrating. I’m here for it. It’s a fun beat and it’s sexy. But also, who knows if there will even be a video...

rumor ?

where ?

she is not laisy

Edited by Ladyplus

Damn, M is crazy. She has so many people carting around so much luggage between two cities across the country to decide on just one look. Meanwhile, she’s probably just working out or hanging out with her kids...

10 minutes ago, Mensch said:

Damn, M is crazy. She has so many people carting around so much luggage between two cities across the country to decide on just one look. Meanwhile, she’s probably just working out or hanging out with her kids...

Do you have any info if she will attend the UCLA Hollywood for Science Gala? 

The second I saw that Insta story on her account I KNEW this would trigger a meltdown here :lol:

Tbh at this point I don't care much anymore either. We complained a lot about the rushed affair of MDNA (and it really does show on the album) and the messy ending of the RH recordings (again, very audible in some songs), so we should be glad in a way she's taking her time with the production. And I don't see how the summer release is being threatened by any of this. I choose to believe MTribe's info, they wouldn't be so specific with their news if it didn't come from very close sources.

1 minute ago, madonna13 said:

Again another non newsworthy "news". I could have written it myself better just from lurking on this forum.

from Mike Dean’s instagram. 

Mirwais comments we must finish this album.  It’s not done yet?! 

14 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

The second I saw that Insta story on her account I KNEW this would trigger a meltdown here :lol:

Tbh at this point I don't care much anymore either. We complained a lot about the rushed affair of MDNA (and it really does show on the album) and the messy ending of the RH recordings (again, very audible in some songs), so we should be glad in a way she's taking her time with the production. And I don't see how the summer release is being threatened by any of this. I choose to believe MTribe's info, they wouldn't be so specific with their news if it didn't come from very close sources.

Yeah, but plans change.

I think it's gonna come out at the end of the year, like Confessions. A lot of things have to come together, I suspect she wants to release the album together with this film project, and she usually takes her time editing. It's still gonna take a while imo. But we'll see..

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Yeah, but plans change.

I think it's gonna come out at the end of the year, like Confessions. A lot of things have to come together, I suspect she wants to release the album together with this film project, and she usually takes her time editing. It's still gonna take a while imo. But we'll see..

No