New album thread: discuss here. #Magic

17 minutes ago, jonski43 said:

Does someone know a bit more about this site? Have they made reliable announcements in the past à la MTribe or is it more of a DrownedMadonna type of affair? I mean, it sounds good, but talking about "sources" while actually not giving any source is not exactly...reliable :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

Does someone know a bit more about this site? Have they made reliable announcements in the past à la MTribe or is it more of a DrownedMadonna type of affair? I mean, it sounds good, but talking about "sources" while actually not giving any source is not exactly...reliable :laugh:

In the past they had one of the biggest collection of M pics. I never knew them for their exclusives and I don't remember if they are relatable or not. But really: is this a news??? We know for a year that she makes Portuguese inspired music.

7 minutes ago, YannBouch said:

Very Madonna is the most vague description I heard for a Madonna song. 

GGW Madonna? Erotica Madonna? Music Madonna? Candy shop Madonna? 

Very Madonna makes me think: melodic, hooks, big chorus, great beat. She crafts the most lovely melodies and the catchiest choruses album after album, despite huge changes in sound.

5 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

is madonna moaning that were moaning in her new instagram lol

Yep, she’s lurking and bothered because we are done with the waiting hahahaha

Btw, she wasn’t a fan of Karl right? Everyone is mentioning about his death and I went to google for a photo of them and there’s only one that happened at the VH1 Fashion awards in the late 90’s 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, MichaelDieker said:

Very Madonna makes me think: melodic, hooks, big chorus, great beat. She crafts the most lovely melodies and the catchiest choruses album after album, despite huge changes in sound.

RH is the most melodious studio album (not counting IB :lmao:) since LAP

1 hour ago, jonski43 said:

Okay, two things... first, anyone can reach this conclusion based on the last clips we heard :lol: and two, if this IS true that means the songs will leak because the second radio stations and promos are involved, shit leaks.

5 minutes ago, Bill said:

Well, she shouldn't say "soon" for a year and think we don't have any expectations :lmao:

Amen.

Also we bought her albums and tour tickets... We paid for that horse! Enlighten us Queen. When can we expect your Portugese flavoured candy?