MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
windsor67

Jack Savoretti

I am afraid I am falling in love with his music 

I'd be afraid too, if I were you

9 minutes ago, runa said:

I'd be afraid too, if I were you

Don't be cunty :lol: But yes the song is horrid. I had to turn it off @ 0:21 and have no desire to listen to it ever again. 

I love it 😁 and it has a James Bond feel about it eveN though it is a bit too heterosexual for me🧐 I still love it

A question for anyone who is gay here, do you ever get turned off by a song because it is too heterosexual centered? A song full of “girl I want your body” , can you relate to it? I can’t.. I like songs that are more neutral that is why I like very few male singers and my worst nightmare is the white man with a guitar and his problems 

Maybe it's because we're used in Spain to Italian music but I find this song beautiful. Outstanding melody and his vocals are so Italian ala Zuchero Fornaziari. ❤️

11 hours ago, windsor67 said:

A question for anyone who is gay here, do you ever get turned off by a song because it is too heterosexual centered? A song full of “girl I want your body” , can you relate to it? I can’t.. I like songs that are more neutral that is why I like very few male singers and my worst nightmare is the white man with a guitar and his problems 

It doesn't affect me. Love is universal and the same feelings apply to a woman or a man..

4 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It doesn't affect me. Love is universal and the same feelings apply to a woman or a man..

I must be heterophobic 😁

He's hot,btw. I wouldn't mind a crazy fuck

tumblr_pm1wfjvahl1vtaqx2o1_250.gif

I dun even know who the fuck is he but no surprise here since he's so basic. :dazed: 

On ‎2‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 5:24 AM, windsor67 said:

Prince is bloody overate.

Never understand the appeal.