M14: coming 'soon'

robster

22 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Ariana Grande sings like a toddler with a running nose that’s trying to sound grownup. No thanks! 

26 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

M is an ARTIST, Ariana is not

29 minutes ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Well, she got a lot to talk about as she was going through some heavy stuff, so Thank U Next served as some kind of therapy for her. Good for Ari, an M fan like us who is having her time now. Well deserved success for a talented artist, but not surprising since she learned from the best. 

Now, about Madonna, I would love an #M14 documentary to help discover the process behind the new album. What took her so long? How is Mirwais working now (his production process is usually long, as far as I know)? How did she start experimenting with all those different sounds? I can't wait to learn this shit, I love her. 💙

Edited by AlvaroLiam

12 hours ago, Lolo said:

The Award for

Constantly Disappointing Thread 

goes to....

:newspaper:

0289DBE1-645B-4D69-A5FA-2DA7379E993F.gif

Omg I can't believe someone allowed the baby to be dragged around.:lol:

2 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

madonna has twins lol

4 hours ago, runa said:

M is an ARTIST, Ariana is not

LAP album was done just as fast, it has nothing to do with artistry. And tbh the Dangerous Woman album isn't weaker than any of M's recent works.

8 hours ago, T0pher said:

if you watch her mouth when you see it it's closed. there's different scenes all mixed together, so it's just her previewing a few parts of the video or cover shoot while singing something silly over it. 

Yeah, and my guess is that she was singing that silly cute song while shooting, like a blooper material type thing and they caught it on camera. So they mixed it with some other footage of the same shoot and bam. 

I don't understand how some people have their panties in a twist about this 🤣

Ari’s new album is good 🤷🏻‍♂️ for the moment...disposable..no lasting impact on the music industry except for make music quick sell music quick make $$ quick.  She knows her shelf life is short in today’s music industry regardless of talent. We’ve seen many come and go but M continues to make news and music and impact the cultural landscape and conversation. 👑 M transcends! 

Guest eroticerotic

Aris album is very disposable BUT, that’s what gets streams, and streams are what makes the buck. So.

thats what happens when parents agree with the industry, who is busy grooming children to believe they can make informed decisions.....

thats what sells......

5 hours ago, loowee said:

LAP album was done just as fast, it has nothing to do with artistry. And tbh the Dangerous Woman album isn't weaker than any of M's recent works.

The Like a Prayer album was done in two weeks?  

Some songs on LaP were written before she did Speed the Plow - others were written while she was doing the play. Patrick Leonard said something along the line that all in all it took them two weeks to write the album. Who knows how long she needed to write with Steve Bray.

The actual production and mastering took longer (as someone mentioned Sep through January). 

4 hours ago, sul8323 said:

The Like a Prayer album was done in two weeks?  

Ariana’s album wasn’t literally done within two weeks either. She was already recording new music before Sweetener was released. My whole point is that the time it takes to finish an album has nothing to do with artistry. The reasons why M is taking so long to release the new album are:

1. She is a mother of six and has her own schedule for her family. She’s not going to lock herself up in a studio for weeks/months.

2. The album release date needs to work with the tour itinerary and promo schedule.