M14: coming 'soon'

robster

7 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Maybe her release keeps changing because of her children.  It’s hard raising young children and  she did move to Portugal for young Banda to pursue his soccer dreams.  She can’t just leave him there and travel/ do promo for her new music.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Grasping at straws here i know she has a team but still.  

but her fans should come before her children for gods sake ...joke ...

she must have this finished album secured away in a vault somewhere 

10 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Maybe her release keeps changing because of her children.  It’s hard raising young children and  she did move to Portugal for young Banda to pursue his soccer dreams.  She can’t just leave him there and travel/ do promo for her new music.  🤦🏻‍♂️

Grasping at straws here i know she has a team but still.  

They can stay with the nannies and the rest of her staff for a while, they won't die. Rocco and Lola managed just fine.

1 minute ago, Andra said:

I can't take it anymore.

When I check her IG stories/posts I get irrationally angry now.

Just now, Andra said:

They can stay with the nannies and the rest of her staff for a while, they won't die. Rocco and Lola managed just fine.

i actually think part of the reason rocco wanted to live with golddigger ritchie is because madonna was dragging him on tour etc etc 

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

i actually think part of the reason rocco wanted to live with golddigger ritchie is because madonna was dragging him on tour etc etc 

and David is her favorite so that probably had something to do with it too

Just now, FreeMySoul said:

and David is her favorite so that probably had something to do with it too

lol ...i dont think so but yeah possibly something to do with that also well what rocco felt ...i also think rocco wants the quiet life

he must feel it though madonna posting about david all the time but if you have noticed rocco does not like being on madonnas instagram ..i think him and lordes moan at mummy for posting pics of them 

15 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

I don't think dragging is the correct word. The boy decided to be on stage for Celebration during the MDNA Tour and for the RH Tour... wasn't he touring with his best friend? 

I don't get all of this " busy with her children"  talk.  Madonna is a multi millionaire who has nannies, staff and help.  Of course she looks after her children,  but everyday women have to balance work, housework,  careers and child minding every single day.   We are grasping at straws saying that she is too busy with children to work. . 

Also, this talk about which child she prefers is weird.  She posts more photos of the children that are living with her because she is filming them etc.  They are around her.  Lola and Rocco don't live with Madonna anymore.  They are both now adults and she would have to have their permission to post stuff. 

49 minutes ago, karbatal said:

I don't think dragging is the correct word. The boy decided to be on stage for Celebration during the MDNA Tour and for the RH Tour... wasn't he touring with his best friend? 

wasnt she with his roccos best friend during unapologetic bitch performance , i think that was part of the fall out lol ...explains her mood during the manchester concert 

3 hours ago, Anton said:

The Portuguese site writes that Madonna will move out of her house in March and will live in a hotel until September, and then go to the USA. album in the autumn ??!https://sol.sapo.pt/artigo/646882/madonna-esta-de-saida-de-portugal

6f3f4ec5-a3bf-4377-b28b-f550ff3a0bf5.gif

If she does this then she can keep her album I don't want it anymore.

2 minutes ago, Andra said:

If she does this then she can keep her album I don't want it anymore.

if she holds out till late summer for her album to be released she is just asking for it to be leaked ...

22 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

he must feel it though madonna posting about david all the time but if you have noticed rocco does not like being on madonnas instagram ..i think him and lordes moan at mummy for posting pics of them 

They both are now adults.     Most people don't want their parents posting their pictures on social media all the time.  

I’m annoyed too when I open Instagram, see that she has around 6-7 stories and all of them are about David matches, twins or sheeps.

Its Feb 17!!! Oh well like I said, at least next Sunday is the Oscar’s party and at least she will give us a funny look and photos with Hollywood A+

From there it’s nada until Met Gala the first week of May.

If anyone told me last year when she teased Beautiful Game at Met gala that almost a year later we would still be here waiting with no new music or any official I would've laughed in their face not believing a word🤣🤣

36 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

wasnt she with his best friend , i think that was part of the fall out lol ...explains her mood during the manchester concert 

Sorry, I can't understand this sentence. What do you mean with "wasn't she with his best friend"? Is it a joke? 

9 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Sorry, I can't understand this sentence. What do you mean with "wasn't she with his best friend"? Is it a joke? 

well she brought his friend on stage

for the unapologetic bitch performance i don't even think rocco was at that show ...i think this caused a bit of trouble because im pretty sure just after this shit hit the fan .

35 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I’m annoyed too when I open Instagram, see that she has around 6-7 stories and all of them are about David matches, twins or sheeps.

Its Feb 17!!! Oh well like I said, at least next Sunday is the Oscar’s party and at least she will give us a funny look and photos with Hollywood A+

i know i couldn't careless about football ...but to be honest her instagram has made me want to visit portugal

1 hour ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Lady Gaga is hosting MET. You really think M will attend?

I don't think it's about having favourites. If she has one I always believed it was Rocco. I imagine she smothered him hahaha. Anyway RE comments about nannies. Lola and Rocco did turn out fine but wasn't she a very strict mother with those two! She also can't just ship them off to nannies we don't know what state they are in from being in orphanages etc. I believe the children are something to do with the delays (if there have been delays) and that's the only reason I'd accept. Who'd have thought she'd have become a doting mother of 6. 

1 hour ago, Jazzy Jan said:

I don't get all of this " busy with her children"  talk.  Madonna is a multi millionaire who has nannies, staff and help.  Of course she looks after her children,  but everyday women have to balance work, housework,  careers and child minding every single day.   We are grasping at straws saying that she is too busy with children to work. . 

Also, this talk about which child she prefers is weird.  She posts more photos of the children that are living with her because she is filming them etc.  They are around her.  Lola and Rocco don't live with Madonna anymore.  They are both now adults and she would have to have their permission to post stuff. 

I won’t say too busy. In my mind she’s spending time with them as much as she can. 

And yes, there is no such thing as a favorite child. At least not from Madonna