M14: coming 'soon'

robster

1 hour ago, jpop said:

Haven't you seen that gaga is topping the charts

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week07-2019.htm

Madonna can not realist new material until gaga goes down, that is why it will be around May. can not take the risk to get compare.

It is gaga time now, then after the Oscarsย  (she better not get it, because she does not deserve it) people will be ready to new things, after.

Make sense

Ummm....yeah, pretty sure the release schedule has more to do with the fact that the events she's planning her release around are in May/June........not fucking Gaga's chart placements.....give me a break. ๐Ÿ™„ย Thank God Madonna isn't as petty as her fans.

2 hours ago, jpop said:

Madonna can not realist new material until gaga goes down, that is why it will be around May. can not take the risk to get compare.

It is gaga time now, then after the Oscarsย  (she better not get it, because she does not deserve it) people will be ready to new things, after.

Make sense

giphy.gif

Lol .... a soundtrack featuring solo songs from bradley cooperย is doing well on the chartsย 

why did you feel like you needed to post a link regarding a hip is torn sales and why did you feel you needed to mention the oscars lol

ย 

bait bait bait i smell a monsterย 

2 hours ago, jpop said:

Make sense

Stop polluting this thread with yourย bullshit. Youโ€˜ve been reported.

4 hours ago, jpop said:

Make sense

Someone ban this Mongstrosity ASAP.ย :vomit:

31 minutes ago, Marco said:

Someone ban this Mongstrosity ASAP.ย :vomit:

lol they can not even speak proper english....what shit trolling and trying to provoke so they can screen shot it ....

I feel like peace on earth can only be achieved if Gaga and her monstersย went off the face of the earth!! Sooooo annoying! Canโ€™t celebrate the coming of our Queen without this pretentious bitch being mentioned at least once a day!! REALLY! ENOUGH!!ย There should be a rule in this forum to just never bring up this cunt at all!ย 

6 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

I feel like peace on earth can only be achieved if Gaga and her mobsters went off the face of the earth!! Sooooo annoying! Canโ€™t celebrate the coming of our Queen without thisย 

I don't know what they are trying to prove lol ..i mean yeah whoopie doo a soundtrack album is doing well on the charts ...it must really hurt her fans and i think herย  that a album that i believe gaga has had 0 artistic input into lyrically has done so much better than her actual solo studio albums .....i just couldn't pretend to be a gaga fan and join a gaga forum because i just couldn't be among so many deluded people and i just wouldn't waste my time anyway back to the queen of pops new albumย 

20 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

lol they can not even speak proper english....what shit trolling and trying to provoke so they can screen shot it ....

From this moment on,ย Iโ€™ll justย stick toย reporting trolls. Itโ€™sย bad enoughย theirย provokingย conduct never failsย toย derailย threads.ย Plus, the modsย have a terrific track record when it comes to detectingย moles whoย joinย the forum to deliberatelyย stirย shit up.

3 minutes ago, Marco said:

From this moment on,ย Iโ€™ll justย stick toย reporting trolls. Itโ€™sย bad enoughย theirย provokingย conduct never failsย toย derailย threads.ย Plus, the modsย have a terrific track record when it comes to detectingย moles whoย joinย the forum to deliberatelyย stirย shit up.

well i hope they enjoy reading the gaga thread as much as i doย as its bloody hilariousย 

I suppose for someone who gets on stage three hours after she was due to start, eighteen months for #soon seems quite reasonable.ย 

May will be a good time for a launch. I just want this to be the summer album of the year!ย 

giphy.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=5494806

48 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

And how many language can you speak, just curious

1 minute ago, articunocc said:

yesterday re watching the instagram video i was even thinking the record couldย be a cover album, that would be max trolling

Hope not. They ll say she is copying Chair success - the ABBA cover album which has sold half of RH. But general public love to overestimate Chair and underestimate Madonna so I wouldn't put it past them.

What does trolling mean?

11 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

What does trolling mean?

Trolling โ€“ (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll โ€“ noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotionalย knee jerkย reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argumentย 

7 hours ago, Suedey said:

I donโ€™t know whatโ€™s going on to be honest but Iโ€™m starting to get fed up and also beginning to question things ?!!!ย 

Iโ€™m sticking to what I heard Mid to late February and 100% on Pride at the Pier!ย 

28 minutes ago, articunocc said:

Trolling โ€“ (verb), as it relates to internet, is the deliberate act, (by a Troll โ€“ noun or adjective), of making random unsolicited and/or controversial comments on various internet forums with the intent to provoke an emotionalย knee jerkย reaction from unsuspecting readers to engage in a fight or argumentย 

Thanks. I should have googled it๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚