M14: coming 'soon'

robster

1 minute ago, YannBouch said:

We assume it because of what News of Madonna said that they were trying to book something in Paris in September. But nothing official 

I see, that sounds like a stretch

16 minutes ago, runa said:

Oh gosh :rotfl:

thats click bait that i thought the news was to tell us that the whole project she did is nothing to do with music ... tbh part of me thinks the music not lyrics may be part of her new music 

4 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Tour will probably start in September/October with an announcement on dates in May around Eurovision, at least with Europe anyway. 

It is almost june when eurovision is shown, isnt that a bit late to announce a tour that starts in September?

4 minutes ago, runa said:

No it’s not

and who says we won’t get any news before Eurovision ?

We will probably get news before. I am just so excited for her new music. Waiting has become very painful. 

1 minute ago, Bat-Fan said:

We will probably get news before. I am just so excited for her new music. Waiting has become very painful. 

Yes it is indeed... at least if we had a date or something.

2 hours ago, stevo208 said:

Does anyone have access to that database that registers songs and titles and writers etc? Just to see if her new ones have been registered yet. I forget what it's called. 

Ascap! Lemme check

EDIT: Nothing new or out of the ordinary!!!

1 hour ago, robster said:

Ascap! Lemme check

EDIT: Nothing new or out of the ordinary!!!

I know you'll have done this but did you check under M Ciccone? Mirwais? I don't have an account so don't know what It even looks like. 

4 hours ago, ibizaboi24 said:

Just my current feeling.  May be newer again to this forum but have been a fan since 84 and on various forums for a while. Newbie = oldbie

I took a pill in Ibiza

People from Ibiza

We are going to Ibiza...

Which one of these three songs represent your real age? Let me guess...