M14: coming 'soon'

robster

5 hours ago, Geiger83 said:

The only thing that bothers me on this snippet  a little bit is her voice. I can clearly hear that she had no vocal coaching the past months. Yesterday I was listening to I'm Breathless and I was really amazed because the melodies are so complicated to sing and she did it amazingly well. I wish she had cared a little bit for her voice in this new era....

Absurda! 

:rotfl:

Is this person another troll? 

1 minute ago, humanracin said:

So the video footage is from the real lead single, she just added the funny rhyme over the top.

maybe we are getting the new single sooner than we think?

Yeah all accessories are so on point! This has to be from the new video!!! 

15 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

on a sexy sidenote Maluma has new hair now, so hot, hope M can get some D!!!

Apparently he is gay. So thats not going ro happen. I wouldnt mind him playing a "love" interest in a music video though.

:clap:Love :inlove: her sense of humor!  I do hope the video ends up being rich in colors to capture the amazing locations and not to dart in tones. 

I love to see that Emmanuel Adjei is still liking her posts! Hope he is the next video director.

Madonna video clip FUN.jpg

Hasn't anyone seen her latest story on Instagram ? there is a video of David's football team and we can hear a song on it. I think i recognize her voice singing " are you ready ? do you know ? Disco.."