M14: coming 'soon'

robster

1 minute ago, Runaway Lover said:

It's a snippet from the new video she filmed in Lisbon few weeks ago for sure. I love it. It reminds me Secret and I'll Remember!

I think it's from the album art shoot with Steven Klein.

The only thing that bothers me on this snippet  a little bit is her voice. I can clearly hear that she had no vocal coaching the past months. Yesterday I was listening to I'm Breathless and I was really amazed because the melodies are so complicated to sing and she did it amazingly well. I wish she had cared a little bit for her voice in this new era....

5 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

The only thing that bothers me on this snippet  a little bit is her voice. I can clearly hear that she had no vocal coaching the past months. Yesterday I was listening to I'm Breathless and I was really amazed because the melodies are so complicated to sing and she did it amazingly well. I wish she had cared a little bit for her voice in this new era....

Are people serious? This is NOT a new song or from the new album...which has no been released and no one has heard. she is just playing around on her guitar. Why don't you wait to hear the actual music before being ridiculous. 

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Loca, please. Madonna has been playing the guitar since 2000. Maybe YOU should move on and let her be? 

Seriously, these have to be trolls, guitars have been a huge part of her music and shows since 2000...obviously they will be present. Like an musician would just completely abandon the main instrument they play. 

I don't post much, but these motherfuckers can get so annoying sometimes. 

7 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

you're kidding, right ?

It was clearly made for fun, a one take, nothing serious... how can you judge on a 30 sec snippets ?

1 minute ago, Simo9jo said:

Are people serious? This is NOT a new song or from the new album...which has no been released and no one has heard. she is just playing around on her guitar. Why don't you wait to hear the actual music before being ridiculous. 

Dude, there is no reason for you to react like that. I just made an observation on her voice and I think it is totally valid. I was not writing about the album or a song album. You stop beeing ridiculous

9 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Wow some discerning ear you have to be able to glean that from such a short clip lmao Her voice sounds nice to me, if thats the timbre of M14 I'm here for it. Some people are full of shit seriously haha Like the 6 poster complaining about guitars on the album haha Bitch her best albums have featured guitar prominently... Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, Music, American Life

Just now, runa said:

you're kidding, right ?

It was clearly made for fun, a one take, nothing serious... how can you judge on a 30 sec snippets ?

Sorry, but independet of the quality of the video and her intension I'm able to listen if a voice needs coaching or not. I will keep my opinion

12 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

Oh please wtf

Just now, Geiger83 said:

Dude, there is no reason for you to react like that. I just made an observation on her voice and I think it is totally valid. I was not writing about the album or a song album. You stop beeing ridiculous

No, you compared a fully finished (and released) album to a clearly silly (explicitly stated as F-U-N by her) clip of her fucking around on guitar (with gloves on). That holds no validity whatsoever. 

Dear lord people RELAX! She was posting this as a JOKE! Take it for what it is! No need to pick apart every single thing while waiting for the album. Enjoy the fun a little and lighten up! GEEZ

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

Sorry, but independet of the quality of the video and her intension I'm able to listen if a voice needs coaching or not. I will keep my opinion

Send your  CV to a talent show 

1 minute ago, Geiger83 said:

I'm a Speech-Language Pathologist and I cannot make that kind of assessment based on that clip, no one can. It doesn't even make sense. 

5 minutes ago, runa said:

you're kidding, right ?

hilarious ...people expect her to sing a song about condoms in her evita vocally trained voice ...

53 minutes ago, Timtom said:

No!!! Please no guitars this time!!!

What?  Does she use guitars in videos?.  Miles Away (concert footage).  I can't think of any others.  

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

hilarious ...people expect her to sing a song about condoms in her evita vocally trained voice ...

*Ray of Light extended remix operatic voice 

9 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

A very shitty observation, darling. 

28 minutes ago, Geiger83 said:

There was nothing wrong about his reaction to your judgmental “observation”! How can you “clearly” see that Madonna hasn’t had a vocal couch. Sorry but that’s just dumb.