M14: coming 'soon'

robster

now this is a nice tease! she isn't showing any new music, but she's singing a little on the guitar which is nice for while we wait.. and I think she's in rehearsals or a video set.. I think that's also the shorter wig she's wearing

I see two possibilities (well countless ones actually)

so this could be all different shots of a video and if so, I’m so glad there’s different spaces, locations and looks...OR 

minders the multiple video/visual album idea may be true! Either way, she looks great and happy about having all these different looks happening. 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

so this could be all different shots of a video and if so, I’m so glad there’s different spaces, locations and looks...OR 

minders the multiple video/visual album idea may be true! Either way, she looks great and happy about having all these different looks happening. 

I have a feeling it might be true indeed.

Or it's because there's gonna be 2 singles back to back, so there's 2 videos. 

4 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I'm thinking.... Steven Klein as a photographer means all sorts of different set-ups and looks, we now know at least 4 looks for this shoot at least. Klein also usually films all his shoots, which then end up being used in promo material and videos during tours etc. So probably album artwork shoot combined with visuals for the upcoming tour...

48 minutes ago, robster said:

Omg woo hoo. Love the little tease and omgg she looks just beautiful!!! Oh Madonna bring it on! Yayyyy

can anyone make out the people in the pictures of those rings? they may be a clue for her muse.. (and yeah, I know it's mainly Portugal just like it was disco for confessions, but we may get more clues if we can recognise who they are.. see John Travolta and the music performance on the confessions tour)