M14: coming 'soon'

robster

I can't at people saying she's going to release a "straight up" world music album.

This will be a MADONNA album, inspired by Portugal (which is NOT a 3rd world country by the way).

It will sound like nothing in this universe and will make you DANCE in  a different way! :queenbitch:

It's coming...

EdA5USG.jpg

8 hours ago, ULIZOS said:

I can’t with people’s fucking comments in this thread. 

I love this fado direction of hers and I cannot wait to hear what Mirwais does with it. 

I’m imagining the first 30 seconds of the album is a super classical, organic fado sound and then BAM mirwais takes you to a different universe :inlove: 

You racist cunts writing this off as “National Geographic” are the same cunts who were like “EW” when you heard the first 3 seconds of the ABBA flutes in hung up. Always ruining the mood. 

Indeed indeed! I for one am very excited for this era and hoping for a bit more alternative and fado influenced music.

2 hours ago, FeTuoni said:

I just wanna say that “3rd world countries” are most of the time very culturally rich and have amazing music. 

Exactly. And since when did “good music” only come from counties with a high economic status. People have some really shit opinions

Although the waiting is hard I am more than happy that nothing has leaked by far and that it looks like everything is working as Madonna and her team planned.

Are people calling Portugal, a European country, with a developed high-income advanced economy and high standard of living a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY? 😩😂

Edited by Deseo

27 minutes ago, Deseo said:

Are people calling Portugal, a European country, with a developed high-income advanced economy and high standard of living a THIRD WORLD COUNTRY? 😩😂

yes the dumbness is real.

1 hour ago, Plaything said:

American Life was (arguably) more adventurous than Music

but music had jams american life not so much but yeah it was more adventurous id be happy with a album similar to either one 

1 hour ago, Plaything said:

American Life was (arguably) more adventurous than Music

Yep far more adventurous in all areas and one of her best album to me .