M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Emmanuel adjei likes every music related post so maybe he's involved in the project. however, many artists participated with their songs, certainly this is not the video for the new single

2 minutes ago, Miphiwart said:

Everything she records looks like a 90s clip now. It started with mdna tour dvd. I'm really over this 144p  potatoe quality.

Yes I agree. Theres been a real shift over the ,last fifteen years to use slightly bland regular filmmakers and stylists - people she's friends with more than trying different cutting edge artists. Nathan Rissman is the husband of her live in assistant I believe? I understand the importance of using people you are comfortable with but her varied visual output, if you look back over the years, is one of the reasons she's so iconic. Its all a bit samey and bland now and the concepts too often 'me having fun with X'. DONT HATE ME I HAVE BIG HOPES FOR THE ALBUM!

5 minutes ago, Danny Bubbles said:

Yes I agree. Theres been a real shift over the ,last fifteen years to use slightly bland regular filmmakers and stylists - people she's friends with more than trying different cutting edge artists. Nathan Rissman is the husband of her live in assistant I believe? I understand the importance of using people you are comfortable with but her varied visual output, if you look back over the years, is one of the reasons she's so iconic. Its all a bit samey and bland now and the concepts too often 'me having fun with X'. DONT HATE ME I HAVE BIG HOPES FOR THE ALBUM!

I know what you mean perfectly. That's why I'm not expressing myself anymore in these "delicate" situations, though M teaches us to express yourself. 

This new teaser look identically with her Rebel Heart Tour rehearsals teasers and many other clips she posted through the last 4-5 years. But can't wait for the music. 

1 minute ago, zephyralexxx said:

I know what you mean perfectly. That's why I'm not expressing myself anymore in these "delicate" situations, though M teaches us to express yourself. 

This new teaser look identically with her Rebel Heart Tour rehearsals teasers and many other clips she posted through the last 4-5 years. But can't wait for the music. 

I agree with the comments, it all looks a bit samey
but I don't mind it as long as it's not the offical video for the first single... I want a big budget conceptual video directed by Emmanuel Adjei

this so inspiring! Love that she is embrassing this sound could be fuego

6 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

but I don't mind it as long as it's not the offical video for the first single... I want a big budget conceptual video directed by Emmanuel Adjei

Same for me

1 minute ago, elijah said:

No, that statue is from Lisbon. All the views are from Lisbon only. 

Cool just curious. It looks the same (well from far away anyway as the famous one in brasil) 

This is just her showing us what has inspired her for the new album that’s all. I think. 

Madonna looks happy and having fun! Almost 40 years into her musical career she is still making music she loves which is amazing. She is using new instruments and languages in her music. I’m so ready for the new album. I may book a weekend trip to Lisbon when the album comes out and it can be my soundtrack while exploring the city!!!

23 minutes ago, elijah said:

I like it. But its not her song obviously or at best its a feature on her song.

It's a well known Fado classic, specially the version of the Fado Queen Amália Rodrigues (Celeste Rodrigues' sister). By association, the clip performance works as an homage to the late Madonna's friend.

19 minutes ago, mmmike said:

Madonna looks happy and having fun! Almost 40 years into her musical career she is still making music she loves which is amazing. She is using new instruments and languages in her music. I’m so ready for the new album. I may book a weekend trip to Lisbon when the album comes out and it can be my soundtrack while exploring the city!!!

its made me want to visit portugal

39 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i like the editing and look of these new teasers 

Me too!! Beautiful!! Can't wait to see and hear more!! Go Madonna! ❤️❤️🙏⭐👒

18 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its made me want to visit portugal

Its probably the best country I have been to. Loved it. A must see place: not only Lisbon, but Porto too.

18 minutes ago, freddykrueger86 said:

The teasers are having me PUMPED UP

That song reminds me of I’m going Bananas, it’s got a happy feel to it, and Madonna looks so happy too 🥰  god I can’t wait anymore....  ok maybe another few weeks I can 😊

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

+1 fingers and toes all crossed! Cute video though!! Just want to see something that’s no been littered with edits and filters to hide it cheapness.

3 hours ago, Danny Bubbles said:

You're right, but I'm assuming these behind the scenes clips aren't indicative of the actual video and they've hired a professional for the job. If not then....🤦‍♂️