M14: coming 'soon'

robster

1 hour ago, Hobbit said:

I do not think she has changed direction halfway, she worked for this album about 8/9 months (excluding some breaks/holidays) with few collaborators. she is simply waiting for the right occasions to promote her work

i don't think she has changed direction i think she has done 2 projects giving the impression she has changed direction that said she prob didnt plan on two projects at first 

I can wait and I will wait when she's ready, cause she's MADONNA, Queen of the Universe, Queen of Gays and Queen of Perfection. I trust in her, she will deliver something mindblowing and she will be happy because she's not rushing things and projects like the past era.

Stop being so dramatic, trust in her and her visuals, concepts, time and talent. We are not ready. She's coming with the clouds.

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

considering her recent instagram posts im starting to worry about magic. it sounds so local. we need a smash. hope there will be something amazing.

We ? I need good music .

2 minutes ago, fandonna said:

considering her recent instagram posts im starting to worry about magic. it sounds so local. we need a smash. hope there will be something amazing.

weve not heard anything yet lol so whatever

Just now, mtzlplk said:

sounds like we're not going to get a Pop/Electronic/Dance album... would be interesting...

With Mirways on board I doubt the electronic dance sound will be totally out 

16 minutes ago, Jairo said:

This is Fábia Rebordão, the singer featured on her last IG video. Incredible voice! A soul/bossa nova/fado singer.

I was just gonna post and ask who she was, she sounds great.

I cant believe this will be the dominant sound of the album - it will be electronic, Im sure, with these influences, it seems more likely she's making visual album/documentation/whatever you want to call it, to go on Netflix or some other platform

25 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

I love the fact that it almost looks like a 90s MTV clip
and the vibe, the joy, the enthousiasm is palpable

judging from the 2 short clips we've seen, seems like the fast editing is here to stay lol

Everything she records looks like a 90s clip now. It started with mdna tour dvd. I'm really over this 144p  potatoe quality.