M14: coming 'soon'

robster

8 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna,  we love you so much and want you to take your own words and advice in Over and Over.   Hurry up - I just can't wait !   Go to .36 of Video and all sing along.  Hurry up - WE  just can't wait ! 

Over and Over would be a great choice for Eurovision.

6 hours ago, jjbradleynyc said:

What if she releases 2 albums ? The eagerly anticipated "Magic," and then either a Spanish and Portuguese inspired album, or something to that effect? I could see her doing that. She loves the Hispanic culture in general. 

I'm wondering if there was an event last spring or summer that made her re-think her direction of this album entirely? It felt like at the Met gala, she was about to unleash the new single a few days or weeks after, right when she performed it partially on the steps with Like a Prayer. But something happened to make her delay or scrap the concept/direction of the album? I'm wondering if she was just inspired and wanted more Portugal influence and not as much "rap," "hip hop," etc....

Yes, Guy forced her after the infamous Aratha debacle.

6 minutes ago, Suedey said:

She looks so nice in this picture. 

If she looks this good without make up or very less make up imagine with full glamour make and nice dress Oh god.

12 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

Still no  news. Nothings  cooking. Soccer mom  forever. 

M has a plan and a schedule. When it’s time to enact the plan she’ll strike like lightning.

13 hours ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

While we don't have any information about the album, the 30 years of Like a Prayer is coming, and the streams on Spotify are growing daily. We can made the song the first to reach 100 million. Come on people! :tigger:

10/02 - 83.431.342

11/02 - 83.506.598 (+75.256)
12/02 - 83.584.836 (+78.265)
13/02 - 83.664.676 (+79.840)
14/02 - 83.747.183 (+82.507)
15/02 - 83.832.830 (+85.647)

LAP passed 100million 5 months ago though. 

13 hours ago, Plaything said:

I can wait 4 or 5 years for a truly great album. I really can. But bitch should have released a stand-alone single in between, the wait is just too long at this stage. Champagne Floppé is not the tea though. A soundtrack single 1-2 years ago would have been nice!

Oh well, at least we know something is coming in the first half of 2019. And even though I am annoyed as hell, I am still very excited because I believe it’s going to be her most exciting album since American Life!

lol at champagne flopee 

Just now, Gabriel Ciccone said:

If you combined, yes...but this not works.

While it would look pretty to have her songs with 9 digits and all, we have to take into account that other artists with singles on several albums such as greatest hits, random compilations, studio albums, single EPs, etc. have the streams lumped together in one single total, EVEN if they differ between each other. For instance, Mariah counts live versions, Cher counts remixes into one (Strong Enough for example) etc, so whether they stream the greatest hits album or the studio album, the same total will earn the streams instead of being separated like Madonna's case. Out of Madonna's many big hits, only Music and Crazy For You have one version, the rest are separated between several which is dire, but this does not mean Madonna does not have a song with over 100 million streams, Like A Prayer is one and yes, it counts. Anyway this is off topic can't wait for M14 I've been playing her nonstop

1 hour ago, mindatrappa said:

I think she’s now concentrating in getting back in shape for promo/tours etc as you can see in her trainer ig  It seems a hard routine https://instagram.com/marlynortiz?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=14fbmngzaw81u

her trainer looks amazing, great body.

2 hours ago, mindatrappa said:

I think she’s now concentrating in getting back in shape for promo/tours etc as you can see in her trainer ig  It seems a hard routine https://instagram.com/marlynortiz?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=14fbmngzaw81u

I bet you're right! I tend to forget all the work that goes into her schedule for a new release and tour. This waiting is hard but will be well worth the wait when it finally all happens. I just hope she keeps up with hints and teases. It's a blast.

2 hours ago, the-queen said:

M has a plan and a schedule. When it’s time to enact the plan she’ll strike like lightning.

So true!! And there is nothing like Madonna lightening! 

33 minutes ago, TearsInHeaven said:

her trainer looks amazing, great body.

She's hot! Based on M's latest IG post, looks like she's working towards the "tour body". 

Keep her away from the Boy Toys M.....lol.....we don't need a repeat of last time! :lol: Although Nicole (??) did have M looking FLAWLESS!! Not that M, even at 60 can't completely obliterate these younger gals when it comes to "best body". I wish I had a fraction of the discipline M has with keeping her body in tip-top shape!! 

2 hours ago, mindatrappa said:

The trainer is doing the routine M is not around she's probably eating ding dongs somewhere 

1 minute ago, Crystal Coffin said:

She will receive an award from GLAAD this May that's the bone

Yes! Looks like May is gonna be good for us! But I just want a little news or something before that. 🙏

Time goes by so slowly......

3 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

Yes! Looks like May is gonna be good for us! But I just want a little news or something before that. 🙏

Time goes by so slowly......

She is punishing us this time around for downloading the leaked Rebel Heart tracks 

I hope the GLAAD awards moment has a compilation of all her work that leads up to a clip of the new video and song...whether the single will be out or not, it’ll still be exciting to introduce her that way and show how groundbreaking she is (sort of like the billboard awards MDNA tour clip) ...