M14: coming 'soon'

robster

While we don't have any information about the album, the 30 years of Like a Prayer is coming, and the streams on Spotify are growing daily. We can made the song the first to reach 100 million. Come on people! :tigger:

10/02 - 83.431.342

11/02 - 83.506.598 (+75.256)
12/02 - 83.584.836 (+78.265)
13/02 - 83.664.676 (+79.840)
14/02 - 83.747.183 (+82.507)
15/02 - 83.832.830 (+85.647)

24 minutes ago, Gabriel Ciccone said:

While we don't have any information about the album, the 30 years of Like a Prayer is coming, and the streams on Spotify are growing daily. We can made the song the first to reach 100 million. Come on people! :tigger:

10/02 - 83.431.342

11/02 - 83.506.598 (+75.256)
12/02 - 83.584.836 (+78.265)
13/02 - 83.664.676 (+79.840)
14/02 - 83.747.183 (+82.507)
15/02 - 83.832.830 (+85.647)

30 years?! That song does not sound or feel 30 years old. That song is timeless, the power of Madonna. 

Madonna,  we love you so much and want you to take your own words and advice in Over and Over.   Hurry up - I just can't wait !   Go to .36 of Video and all sing along.  Hurry up - WE  just can't wait ! 

25 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna,  we love you so much and want you to take your own words and advice in Over and Over.   Hurry up - I just can't wait !   Go to .36 of Video and all sing along.  Hurry up - WE  just can't wait ! 

Aww Jazzy. thanks for the perfect flashback. Love love love. Madonna, please please please HURRyyyy UP!!!!

Just now, Voguerista said:

Aww Jazzy. thanks for the perfect flashback. Love love love. Madonna, please please please HURRyyyy UP!!!!

The virgin tour - that is true star quality right there in front of us.  Beauty, talent, charisma from her first ever huge tour and loved her excitement too.  I used to copy all of her dance routines from that.  Got it for Christmas on - wait for it -  Beta video. :lol:  Still have it and it was my most watched video ever.  

Madonna is the only entertainer that I wait  for music with baited breath for. I love other singers, groups so much but none like Madonna.  Abba is the closest thing but Madonna's music has always been such an important and necessary part of my life.  Never will change.  So yes Madonna - hurry up ! 

45 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

The virgin tour - that is true star quality right there in front of us.  Beauty, talent, charisma from her first ever huge tour and loved her excitement too.  I used to copy all of her dance routines from that.  Got it for Christmas on - wait for it -  Beta video. :lol:  Still have it and it was my most watched video ever.  

Madonna is the only entertainer that I wait  for music with baited breath for. I love other singers, groups so much but none like Madonna.  Abba is the closest thing but Madonna's music has always been such an important and necessary part of my life.  Never will change.  So yes Madonna - hurry up ! 

I know what you mean! How did we know so many years ago that girl would truly dress the world up with her love in the way she would for years to come? Seriously, she's been there for all the good times. She's helped me heal and stand me back up in the heart broken and sad times and when I didn't know how to go on. She's doing it again right now and bringing me full circle. Yes Madonna, hurry up! We love you and we're ready!! And thank you Madonna Nation as I love you all too! Yayy👏👏🌷🌷🦋💕👒👒🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃

2 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I know what you mean! How did we know so many years ago that girl would truly dress the world up with her love in the way she would for years to come? Seriously, she's been there for all the good times. She's helped me heal and stand me back up in the heart broken and sad times and when I didn't know how to go on. She's doing it again right now and bringing me full circle. Yes Madonna, hurry up! We love you and we're ready!! And thank you Madonna Nation as I love you all too! Yayy👏👏🌷🌷🦋💕👒👒🕺🏼🕺🏼💃💃

YES !  

When people think fans are being impatient  selfish etc - well that is a sign we LOVE Madonna so much.   I always think that when fans are not desperate, longing and wanting new music,  it is more worrying.  The fact we are all desperate for new music and Madonna performances is a great thing.  Why she has carried so many fans with her over the decades and still attracts new ones.  Why her classics are also so important to remind the people that somehow forgot how incredible, brilliant and wonderful she is - what they loved.  Then loving all the new music and era again.  Love it all. 

57 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

YES !  

When people think fans are being impatient  selfish etc - well that is a sign we LOVE Madonna so much.   I always think that when fans are not desperate, longing and wanting new music,  it is more worrying.  The fact we are all desperate for new music and Madonna performances is a great thing.  Why she has carried so many fans with her over the decades and still attracts new ones.  Why her classics are also so important to remind the people that somehow forgot how incredible, brilliant and wonderful she is - what they loved.  Then loving all the new music and era again.  Love it all. 

THIS X1000!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌

Yes we love Madonna and it’s driving us crazy. No joke the last 3 days i’ve watched The Girlie Show like 6 times. That’s a lot i do have a job and a social life i promise lol

she needs to tease us with a real finished song. Just a tease even if it’s not the first single!❤️

I've just had a thought: from now on, maybe this is what she wants to do in a full time basis. Being just a mom.

Her history with motherhood has always been impactful on her life in some way or another. From the loss of her mother to the birth of Lolla. From her problems with adoptions to the separation with Rocco. It really seems like now, after a really LONG time, she has finally achieved peace in her family life thanks to the twins; and that may be the only thing that matters for her the most, even above music.

I like to think of her right now as some kind of David Bowie in 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)'. Finally enjoying a ~normal~ life 'til being persuaded by her old persona to return to the stage again.

I can't wait for M14 to drop, but at the same time I want this wait to be a little bit longer so I can enjoy more of Madonna until she decides to go back to her Bat-cave. Things are not going to be the same anymore in music-terms (like MJ, Prince, Bowie himself, etc); so we need to appreciate this next glimpse of light that she's about to drop on us and enjoy the calm before the storm. Who knew when is the next one happening again. *sighs*

What if she releases 2 albums ? The eagerly anticipated "Magic," and then either a Spanish and Portuguese inspired album, or something to that effect? I could see her doing that. She loves the Hispanic culture in general. 

I'm wondering if there was an event last spring or summer that made her re-think her direction of this album entirely? It felt like at the Met gala, she was about to unleash the new single a few days or weeks after, right when she performed it partially on the steps with Like a Prayer. But something happened to make her delay or scrap the concept/direction of the album? I'm wondering if she was just inspired and wanted more Portugal influence and not as much "rap," "hip hop," etc....

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Thank you for uploading this!!!! I never seen this live performance!!!  It is my favorite M song!!! It got me through college and through my first couple of jobs... Gets me out of any funky mood, off my couch, and fired up and ready to GO every time I hear it. 

3 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I've just had a thought: from now on, maybe this is what she wants to do in a full time basis. Being just a mom.

Her history with motherhood has always been impactful on her life in some way or another. From the loss of her mother to the birth of Lolla. From her problems with adoptions to the separation with Rocco. It really seems like now, after a really LONG time, she has finally achieved peace in her family life thanks to the twins; and that may be the only thing that matters for her the most, even above music.

I like to think of her right now as some kind of David Bowie in 'The Stars (Are Out Tonight)'. Finally enjoying a ~normal~ life 'til being persuaded by her old persona to return to the stage again.

I think Madonna has always been at peace and happy with being a mother and her children top priority. Her peace and love with her children has always been so evident from the way she talked about them 

We are just seeing so much more of the twins because of her use of Instagram. They seem to be filmed all the time and the footage shared everyday That option was not around for her with her children previously.  

On 2/14/2019 at 5:39 PM, veroelectronica said:

Nothing. Im  tired  of watching her kids. Just nothing. Dont  expect anything today. She is  just doing her  kid  thing. Boring.

+1

I always wonder if it's really necessary to show her kids on her instagram every single day???

2 minutes ago, CalinB said:

Thank you for uploading this!!!! I never seen this live performance!!!  It is my favorite M song!!! It got me through college and through my first couple of jobs... Gets me out of any funky mood, off my couch, and fired up and ready to GO every time I hear it. 

Such a great song. Glad you love it and it helped you. :thumbsup: Very inspiring and so catchy. 

The Like a Virgin album is incredibly under-rated by fans and critics. It is one of the best and purest pop albums ever. 

3 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

I can't wait for M14 to drop, but at the same time I want this wait to be a little bit longer so I can enjoy more of Madonna until she decides to go back to her Bat-cave. Things are not going to be the same anymore in music-terms (like MJ, Prince, Bowie himself, etc); so we need to appreciate this next glimpse of light that she's about to drop on us and enjoy the calm before the storm. Who knew when is the next one happening again. *sighs*

Thank u next

3 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Such a great song. Glad you love it and it helped you. :thumbsup: Very inspiring and so catchy. 

The Like a Virgin album is incredibly under-rated by fans and critics. It is one of the best and purest pop albums ever. 

The Like a Virgin album is the least Madonna album of all Madonna albums.  She held less writing credits on it than any other M record and I rank it as number 14 out of 14.... (I include Breathless). I don't  dislike it but it just feels "produced" rather than created.  With that said.... Dress You Up and Angel are two of her finest recordings.

Edited by sul8323

22 minutes ago, sul8323 said:

The Like a Virgin album is the least Madonna album of all Madonna albums.  She held less writing credits on it than any other M record and I rank it as number 14 out of 14.... (I include Breathless). I don't  dislike it but it just feels "produced" rather than created.  With that said.... Dress You Up and Angel are two of her finest recordings.

Still is the album that made Madonna a superstar. It's impact can never be denied. She had song writing credits on most songs. Re the other songs, She chose the songs she wanted, performed them how she wanted and was incredibly involved with it's production as Nile Rogers has told many times.   I always think of it as a Madonna album completely. 

4 hours ago, jjbradleynyc said:

What if she releases 2 albums ? The eagerly anticipated "Magic," and then either a Spanish and Portuguese inspired album, or something to that effect? I could see her doing that. She loves the Hispanic culture in general. 

I'm wondering if there was an event last spring or summer that made her re-think her direction of this album entirely? It felt like at the Met gala, she was about to unleash the new single a few days or weeks after, right when she performed it partially on the steps with Like a Prayer. But something happened to make her delay or scrap the concept/direction of the album? I'm wondering if she was just inspired and wanted more Portugal influence and not as much "rap," "hip hop," etc....

There was never a single coming and Beautiful Game was never about to be unleashed. It is so irritating when people make shit up, it’s purely speculation. For all we know Beautiful Game came from the vaults and Madonna just decided to bring it out and sing a few lines because she felt it suited the artistic statement she was making with the performance. All that said I’m extremely intrigued to hear what she has to say in her upcoming interviews about the process of making this album and if indeed she started making the album and then decided to change directions and why it took a year to complete and why Mirwais was brought on board after 15 or so years.

5 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

There was never a single coming and Beautiful Game was never about to be unleashed. It is so irritating when people make shit up, it’s purely speculation. For all we know Beautiful Game came from the vaults and Madonna just decided to bring it out and sing a few lines because she felt it suited the artistic statement she was making with the performance. All that said I’m extremely intrigued to hear what she has to say in her upcoming interviews about the process of making this album and if indeed she started making the album and then decided to change directions and why it took a year to complete and why Mirwais was brought on board after 15 or so years.

You may be right, but I still think  ago.to that interview at the MET gala when Nicki Minaj said they had a surprise coming next month and Madonna gave her the death stare. I do think something was supposed to happen... but she changed her mind. I suppose we'll never know. 

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

maybe she really wants Emmanuel Adjei to direct the video and she's waiting for him to be available

if that's still a thing

I do hope so. He can now direct in US since he joined The Directors Bureau mid-January.