M14: coming 'soon'

robster

the bloody face from her previous post is joseph valtellini, a professional kickboxer. he reposted and tagged madonna with the caption "i'll be your valentine this year".

he doesn't follow her or any other person linked to her

Edited by Hobbit

13 minutes ago, Hobbit said:

the bloody face from her previous post is joseph valtellini, a professional kickboxer. he reposted and tagged madonna with the caption "i'll be your valentine this year".

I love this new era..a puzzle with pieces coming from everywhere 🙂

7 minutes ago, systemvalues said:

I love this new era..a puzzle with pieces coming from everywhere 🙂

A very sparse and vague puzzle currently haha. Time is waitin

10 minutes ago, Danmacevents said:

A very sparse and vague puzzle currently haha. Time is waitin

She is in control, she gives the pieces and I like this more than having demos from a hacker tbh 🙂

2 hours ago, Hobbit said:

Oh, that's interesting! 

read the comments. Many are waiting for her appearance at the Oscar party, as if they were invited to it. But this is a private event and most likely we will not see a single photo. And honestly, waiting for photos from some kind of private party is bad manners. Times change, and the "inaccessibility" of stars is vulgarity.

Edited by Anton

2 hours ago, systemvalues said:

She is in control, she gives the pieces and I like this more than having demos from a hacker tbh 🙂

DITTO!! I choose pieces in putting her puzzle together anytime verses hackers. 

54 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

How can she have so much hair and yet the pixie wig fits??? Where do the women hide all the hair?

A wig cap or a wig net underneath helps mat it all down. Here are more ideas;  

9 minutes ago, Anton said:

read the comments. Many are waiting for her appearance at the Oscar party, as if they were invited to it. But this is a private event and most likely we will not see a single photo. And honestly, waiting for photos from some kind of private party is bad manners. Times change, and the "inaccessibility" of stars is vulgarity.

Thank u next. 

5 minutes ago, Alfastar said:

So are we thinking this month or March for some news on the first single? I check out this forum at least 10 times a day, I’m becoming obsessed 😀

10 times a day is not obsessive, 371 times like me we can call it obsessive lol!! but we have no clue at all at this point except for Mensh's source that states between now and late February we'll have news.

3 minutes ago, peppermint said:

10 times a day is not obsessive, 371 times like me we can call it obsessive lol!! but we have no clue at all at this point except for Mensh's source that states between now and late February we'll have news.

Great thanks for that and I feel better now that I know I’m not being obsessive lol.

4 minutes ago, Suedey said:

I'm expecting nothing at this point in the game

Quite disappointed to be honest. I was expecting at least something by now.

Single in April/May, Album in May/June is all we know...

Just now, rebelheart said:

Single in April/May, Album in May/June is all we know...

Boring

I was hoping for some kind of public appearance / live performance at least in Feb / March but clearly not. 

Met Gala Beautiful Game feels like such a long time ago. I still don't know what the fuck is going on at Madonna HQ. 

But I am hopeful. 

32 minutes ago, Suedey said:

Boring

I was hoping for some kind of public appearance / live performance at least in Feb / March but clearly not. 

Met Gala Beautiful Game feels like such a long time ago. I still don't know what the fuck is going on at Madonna HQ. 

But I am hopeful. 

Not just feel. It was a very long time ago. Outside us, everybody forgot about this 

I can wait 4 or 5 years for a truly great album. I really can. But bitch should have released a stand-alone single in between, the wait is just too long at this stage. Champagne Floppé is not the tea though. A soundtrack single 1-2 years ago would have been nice!

Oh well, at least we know something is coming in the first half of 2019. And even though I am annoyed as hell, I am still very excited because I believe it’s going to be her most exciting album since American Life!