M14: coming 'soon'

robster

20 minutes ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

You guys keep pulling out fake deadlines out of your ass and then become disappointed when they aren't met. :lol:

Truth :lmao: 

19 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Guys, a single will come in April/May & album in May/June & this info is from reliable sources, we've already waited 4 years, I am sure another few months won't kill us...:lol:

the album will be in may ..so we should get a new single sooner surely i mean what the hell is that video she is teasing us with we will get something sooner than may , i just want a bit of information that is all ...like touring 

2 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Guys, a single will come in April/May & album in May/June & this info is from reliable sources, we've already waited 4 years, I am sure another few months won't kill us...:lol:

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, dollhouse said:

is she really going? its just hard to imagine her being there 

or is this just the next valentines..

Mensch confirmed multiple times from his source that M will perform there so 🤷🏻‍♂️ He has been right before and it’s suspicious that for a Pride Parade Show they are holding the info for the headliners, when they usually say it in January.

Maybe Feb 28 will be the announcement, like the date 4M was released.

7 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Mensch confirmed multiple times from his source that M will perform there so 🤷🏻‍♂️ He has been right before and it’s suspicious that for a Pride Parade Show they are holding the info for the headliners, when they usually say it in January.

Maybe Feb 28 will be the announcement, like the date 4M was released.

I'm a member of Heritage of Pride and they usually send emails with news of performers and promo materials  for pride months ahead but they've been quite secretive so who knows maybe they are hiding names because of Madonna.

Maybe they are holding back a little more because M needed the extra time to plan the single/album release around it...usually they announced in mid February (for kylie I believe it was mid February) ...so now it’s March 1rst! 

3 hours ago, impr3ssive_instant said:

You guys keep pulling out fake deadlines out of your ass and then become disappointed when they aren't met. :lol:

Thank you! 

12 hours ago, Orangema said:

Oscar's Party? The only thing we will have is two pictures of her AND nothing to connect with music. We can hope for some tour announce in late february, but I don't know. What gets boring is her teasing with video and her #soon. Sometimes I think she'd do better to say nothing and surprise than teasing for nothing.

Wondering if she is inviting Gaga or Glen Close to her Oscar's party!? 😛

17 minutes ago, MrBeirao said:

Wondering if she is inviting Gaga or Glen Close to her Oscar's party!? 😛

Madonna is such a class act i honestly think she would invite them. She doesn’t care and is above all this. I really think that. 

Haven't you seen that gaga is topping the charts

http://www.mediatraffic.de/albums-week07-2019.htm

Madonna can not realist new material until gaga goes down, that is why it will be around May. can not take the risk to get compare.

It is gaga time now, then after the Oscars  (she better not get it, because she does not deserve it) people will be ready to new things, after.

Make sense

3 minutes ago, jpop said:

Madonna can not realist new material until gaga goes down, that is why it will be around May. can not take the risk to get compare.

It is gaga time now, then after the Oscars  (she better not get it, because she does not deserve it) people will be ready to new things, after.

Make sense

That LG reminds me a lot of Shirley Bassey. Lots of noise. Not so much talent and longevity. We say in French un "singe savant".

6 minutes ago, jpop said:

Make sense

No.

11 minutes ago, jpop said:

Make sense

One week ban.

Effective immediately.

7 hours ago, Mensch said:

Maybe they are holding back a little more because M needed the extra time to plan the single/album release around it...usually they announced in mid February (for kylie I believe it was mid February) ...so now it’s March 1rst! 

I don’t know what’s going on to be honest but I’m starting to get fed up and also beginning to question things ?!!! 

9 minutes ago, jacket said:

One week ban.

Effective immediately.

What ? LOL

for telling the truth.

Be happy we have an album coming up, can you imagine how far will be the next one after that.

Peace Man