M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Hey all, what do you think: isn’t Valentine’s Day the perfect date for her to release some relevant information about new projects? Fingers crossed:)

1 hour ago, Msync said:

Hey all, what do you think: isn’t Valentine’s Day the perfect date for her to release some relevant information about new projects? Fingers crossed:)

Guess you know....ticTocTicToc

9 hours ago, Nonoka said:

Welcome to everyone new here! No better time to join in than at the dawn of an exciting new Madonna era :thumbsup:

Agree, more the merrier. If anyone misbehaves the mods can sort them out.😅

I don't really believe that something happen today, I would love that but I don't know I have this feeling...Maybe because we have been there so many time, I mean after the Met Gala, for her birtday, for the New Year...So we see 🙂

8 minutes ago, Orangema said:

I don't really believe that something happen today, I would love that but I don't know I have this feeling...Maybe because we have been there so many time, I mean after the Met Gala, for her birtday, for the New Year...So we see 🙂

Yeah, I don’t feel it either. 

But I’m all in for a lovely surprise! 🤞

3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

Image result for madonna frida kahlo

Ready for FridaDonna to come back

This isn’t a real pic of Frida, right? It’s exactly the same body, top and necklace as Madonna‘s pic. It’s basically M‘s pic with a black and white filter and Frida‘s head photoshopped onto M‘s body.

8 minutes ago, Plaything said:

This isn’t a real pic of Frida, right? It’s exactly the same body, top and necklace as Madonna‘s pic. It’s basically M‘s pic with a black and white filter and Frida‘s head photoshopped onto M‘s body.

Of course it’s not :lol:

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

Of course it’s not :lol:

:lol: Ok I just saw this while browsing on my tiny phone screen in between calls at work and thought “Frida never showed her titties like that, what is going on” 

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Waiting for an instagram story of the twins wishing a Happy St. Valentine's Day to all Mambo's fans around the world
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I would DIE

this happened are you dead 

3 hours ago, cocolattee said:

Waiting for an instagram story of the twins wishing a Happy St. Valentine's Day to all Mambo's fans around the world
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I would DIE

Here you go, your wish came true.

Oscar's Party? The only thing we will have is two pictures of her AND nothing to connect with music. We can hope for some tour announce in late february, but I don't know. What gets boring is her teasing with video and her #soon. Sometimes I think she'd do better to say nothing and surprise than teasing for nothing.