M14: coming 'soon'

robster

3 minutes ago, MadFan said:

I'm not saying Maravilla is a troll, but in general, why do we have such an influx of them this era? I don't remember it being this bad in previous eras.

Are they all monsters?

It is a mistery. What really annoys me is that they say whatever shady and the conversation changes. This time was no exception, we were all so happy commenting on the music, the wig, how beautiful she was, then this person comes, comments on the vocals, and the mood changes because we spend time calling him off. 

What should we really do? Ignore them? Honest question. 

2 minutes ago, MadFan said:

I'm not saying Maravilla is a troll, but in general, why do we have such an influx of them this era? I don't remember it being this bad in previous eras.

Are they all monsters?

I think it happened right before each era on this forum...you just have to ignore it. People come on for news, they don’t get it immediately, all they have are negative comments on M (which is probably an indication they are newly converted past haters, interested and intrigued by what she’ll do next), which they don’t even realize translates poorly on a forum. They get mad and scream about how we “are all allowed to have an opinion, even if it’s not negative” ...then the thread gets pathetic for a while, M drops something and all is forgotten. So just ignore the white noise...

2 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

ugh so they wont merge views

I don’t care anymore really...I find the “views” concept to be rather pathetic. I’m just hoping they focus on high quality uploads, organized play slots with live performances, rare videos and remix videos ...of course along with her entire videography rightfully on her official YouTube page. 

6 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It is a mistery. What really annoys me is that they say whatever shady and the conversation changes. This time was no exception, we were all so happy commenting on the music, the wig, how beautiful she was, then this person comes, comments on the vocals, and the mood changes because we spend time calling him off. 

What should we really do? Ignore them? Honest question. 

Just ignore it. I skim past it and roll my eyes and just move on. 

21 minutes ago, MadFan said:

Are they all monsters?

its the gaga thread somebody posts it in gaga forums causing them to come here as they cant afford vegas tickets so they come here for entertainment i mean it is pretty bloody funny that thread 

I think some of them hate M and come here and troll us, some hated her and now like her or are just intrigued by what the next era will look like to see if they like it, and/or now love her and love Gags too and for some odd reason, can’t help but make negative comments and then don’t realize why they are annoying/offensive. No, you don’t have to blindly love everything M does...trust me, on this very forum we have disliked a plethora of things (children’s books, perfumes ads, rappers constantly featured, certain songs ...see Hey You and Spanish Lesson &Candy Shop etc...) ...I’m not about to open these up to debate (I actually love everything I mentioned except Hey You) ...

It’s the chain of consistent negativity that specific posters continue to do...it’s just a never ending negative comment after every new thing that happens. And it gets old. If you don’t like every update or are worries it’s not the next ray of light, then just move on. Go to the enigma tour and suck the ass of the most fraudulent, most beloved pop star in the industry. You obviously can’t take what Madonna has been serving since her own inception (not the inception of business execs as is the case for that other little girl) 

But for the life of me, I’ll never understand a pop listener who can like both Gags and Madonna. It just doesn’t add up. If you look at it from far away and squint your eyes, maybe you’ll see a resemblance of the easy to digest comparisons that were strictly copies purposely to market off of “the gays and weirdos” but really they don’t compare to each other whatsoever. 

24 minutes ago, Mensch said:

But for the life of me, I’ll never understand a pop listener who can like both Gags and Madonna. It just doesn’t add up. If you look at it from far away and squint your eyes, maybe you’ll see a resemblance of the easy to digest comparisons that were strictly copies purposely to market off of “the gays and weirdos” but really they don’t compare to each other whatsoever. 

This!! Absolutely agreed! Madonna, from the very start, has been pulling the pop culture on her shoulders like a damn bull, clearing the way, taking hate from bullies of our screwed up society. NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT!! She’s been fighting this war against prejudice, hate, oppression, etc., AGEISM!! And she has remained humble about it. Gaga comes along and completely builds her entire career taking things from Madonna. It’s impossible to like Gaga if you know ANYTHING about Madonna!  Even the way Gaga talks, you can see pretentious right through. Nothing about her  authentic. Even her name is fake! Why do I need a reductive version of our Queen? Madonna all the way! From the start till the end! There’s no one like her! Period! 

2 hours ago, Hobbit said:

She unfoollowed cardi b and lauren d'elia?

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

probably a mistake just like with klein

I think cardi closed her profile yesterday cause it was flooded with negative comments after her grammy for best rap album

We are not going to lock the forum for new accounts. Some people become inactive and leave so we always some need new blood. But I will make an adjustment in the registration screen that previously made it difficult for non-fans to join. Trolls are usually detected and tossed out quickly anyway. If somebody new is acting very bad please report it. 

1 hour ago, Katypatra said:

This!! Absolutely agreed! Madonna, from the very start, has been pulling the pop culture on her shoulders like a damn bull, clearing the way, taking hate from bullies of our screwed up society. NOT TAKING ANY CREDIT!! She’s been fighting this war against prejudice, hate, oppression, etc., AGEISM!! And she has remained humble about it. Gaga comes along and completely builds her entire career taking things from Madonna. It’s impossible to like Gaga if you know ANYTHING about Madonna!  Even the way Gaga talks, you can see pretentious right through. Nothing about her  authentic. Even her name is fake! Why do I need a reductive version of our Queen? Madonna all the way! From the start till the end! There’s no one like her! Period! 

Yeah, I totally agree.

I think time will prove you correct. Gaga should kiss the floor Madonna touched. She had her way paved by her in so many ways.

At the end, truth prevails. Gaga is ALL about lies, and Madonna is about truth.

35 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Maybe this very forum should be locked for people who makes new accounts? 

I'm so glad it wasn't locked. For the life of me, I couldn't get into my first account. I'm only here now enjoying this forum because I was able to make a second account. I've had a lot of family health issues and other things going on in my life. This forum and Madonna and her music is and always been an escape and helped me through the good and worst of times. I've made new friends here and just love sharing this pre album time with you all. I'm a fan to you all as I am of Madonna. Believe me, I understand your frustration on trolls and I especially do not like others who abuse and be mean to others. I have a real thing on that, but just please know we aren't all trolls. I couldn't be more thankful for this forum more than you can know. So please think on that before writing off newbies or second accounts.  Thanks for hearing me out because I consider Madonna Nation as one of my homes and I'm so glad to be back. I also want to take a moment to commend all the mods here for their outstanding job for each of your special ways in doing so. I don't know how you do it but you are beyond amazing. Thank you. Xxx

12 minutes ago, Voguerista said:

I'm so glad it wasn't locked. For the life of me, I couldn't get into my first account. I'm only here now enjoying this forum because I was able to make a second account. I've had a lot of family health issues and other things going on in my life. This forum and Madonna and her music is and always been an escape and helped me through the good and worst of times. I've made new friends here and just love sharing this pre album time with you all. I'm a fan to you all as I am of Madonna. Believe me, I understand your frustration on trolls and I especially do not like others who abuse and be mean to others. I have a real thing on that, but just please know we aren't all trolls. I couldn't be more thankful for this forum more than you can know. So please think on that before writing off newbies or second accounts.  Thanks for hearing me out because I consider Madonna Nation as one of my homes and I'm so glad to be back. I also want to take a moment to commend all the mods here for their outstanding job for each of your special ways in doing so. I don't know how you do it but you are beyond amazing. Thank you. Xxx

What a beautiful message. As Magician said and you remembered, it wouldn't be a good idea. I'm so glad love Madonnanation so much!!! I love your posts, by the way, they are always so bright. 

3 minutes ago, karbatal said:

What a beautiful message. As Magician said and you remembered, it wouldn't be a good idea. I'm so glad love Madonnanation so much!!! I love your posts, by the way, they are always so bright. 

Aww wow thank you and DITTO to your posts!!!❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹xxxxx

Hi really enjoy sharing my passion with you . Spend time reading stuff about Madonna and all her creativity. Give me strength because sometimes life is not so easy. Thank you.

Hi all, I’m a fan since 86 too,  if i remember correctly;-) reading the forum for many years every day.... but never wrote:) love the fan-energy here and the excitement... happy to have a new era to look forward....