M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Did anyone notice Dino D'Santiago in the video? He sings the "Express yourself, don't repress yourself" lines with M

9 minutes ago, luluthecat said:

.....ummm you know she would. Damn I bet she’s rather have recorded the whole thing via Snapchat wearing them, all nicely packaged by Aldo Diaz. But I’ve got higher hopes! Too many great sounding people are on board. 

Just pray the GOD this was horrible joke. After Champagne Rose I’m not so sure 😬

lol she prob put them in just for the picture i always think she is wearing them when she does that rap in the song SEX and it works for that song ..i really want her to stop wearing them but she wont because she knows people hate them 

2 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

I like the look, the energy, the enthusiasm that emerges from the whole video.❤️

She seems excited about this album so i trust her that its good i mean i loved rebel heart so im sure i will like this 

36 minutes ago, Kilt said:

It's not Cesaria singing in the video

He asked if the woman in the picture with Madonna was Celeste and i answered that the woman in the picture is Cesária Évora.

Edited by Ozze

25 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its madonna singing celeste song in the video 

100% sure? I’m comfused. 

I love how all of a sudden there are delays and a Netflix documentary, and it's all being edited, and discussed as if they are confirmed.

People sure do love making up rumors, turning them into fake news and then getting all upset when they don't come true. 

No shade at robster or Mensch btw, am sure they do their best with the info they have,

I just think that sometimes people get too carried away and should tone their expectations down a bit.

1 minute ago, JayMac said:

So that song playing at the beginning of that insta video is a popular Portuguese song? 😬

No. It's a Cape Verdean song (1997), by the late Cesária Évora. It must be a popular song out there cuz it appears in her best of compilations. It probably was shown to M by Dino.

6 minutes ago, Rock said:

No. It's a Cape Verdean song (1997), by the late Cesária Évora. It must be a popular song out there cuz it appears in her best of compilations. It probably was shown to M by Dino.

Thank you!  

Wonder why she’s not teasing us with actual snippets from her new album. Sheesh.

1 hour ago, lol18 said:

Oh jeez...it was a joke 

A lot of people here are defensive whenever new people join because this forum has been invaded by trolls who join just to cause trouble. I knew you were just joking but humor sometimes doesn't translate online when they don’t previously know you and your posting style. Anyway welcome to the forum and keep posting. 

Just now, JayMac said:

Thank you!  

Wonder why she’s not teasing us with actual snippets from her new album. Sheesh.

because she is punishing us part of that clip may have music from a new song ..its all mashed together 

She doesn't wear the grills bc she knows ppl hate them. There's no evidence to suggest that.

She wears them for the same reason any of us wear stuff. Cuz she likes them.

4 hours ago, SheldonCooper said:

Interesting! I’m hyped.  I also like the fact that she doesn’t care too much about her image this time.  Not that she’s big but she is bigger than what we have been used too all these years. When she’s standing and dancing in the clip i was a bit suprised at her lower half/butt but i respect that she doesn’t care at this point and is really inspired musically!

the first half of the clip sounds great! Totally different than what i was expecting but obviously this isn’t the recording but still sounds fresh!

What a bloody horrid thing to say!

”doesn’t care too much about her image”... mate, women come in all shapes and sizes ,and dance should be celebrated as such.

She looks healthy in this vid, and happy, and full of life... and if that doesn’t fit your cookie-cutter image of what’s acceptable to the public then I suggest you do one.

Ta x

1 minute ago, DavidJ said:

”doesn’t care too much about her image”... mate, women come in all shapes and sizes ,and dance should be celebrated as such.

She looks healthy in this vid, and happy, and full of life... and if that doesn’t fit your cookie-cutter image of what’s acceptable to the public then I suggest you do one.

Ta x

Im sorry english isn’t my first language i meant no harm.  Im new here. I appologize.  All i meant was its nice to see her enjoy life and doing what she does best which is music and that she seems so inspired . Again im sorry guys. 

8 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Im sorry english isn’t my first language i meant no harm.  Im new here. I appologize.  All i meant was its nice to see her enjoy life and doing what she does best which is music and that she seems so inspired . Again im sorry guys. 

It's all good. No worries.

1 minute ago, Sloane said:

It's all good. No worries.

🙏merci. 

17 minutes ago, DavidJ said:

Ta x

It really wasnt that serious.

33 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Awk I feel bad now.

Sorry if I took it the wrong way, I have sisters and nieces who struggle with the whole body image thing, so it’s important we frame things right! Maybe I misread.

Anyway, hopefully you agree she looks great, and I welcome your input.

I’m so gassed about the new album x