M14: coming 'soon'

robster

4 minutes ago, Marcello77 said:

The first half of the clip when she´s singing reminds me of "Pensa Na Oji" by Dino D'Santiago:

Yeah it does sound like that but i dont think its the same 

3 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Ofcourse i am i’m not shallow either. She’s earned the right to do whatever she wants a long time ago.  

Well we can’t really tell that much from the clip musically that’s why it’s only 10%. Lol 

we need concrete info now on first single name and release date for the album!

i dont know how you can tell she is fat in this video as i cant tell ..i mean if she is fat then god help us all 

Just now, trickyricky said:

i dont know how you can tell she is fat in this video as i cant tell ..i mean if she is fat then god help us all 

I think she looks great.  

After hearing it again it’s her singing in portugeuse at the beginning! 

Can anybody translate the lyrics?! Especially at the beginning?

18 minutes ago, Maravilla said:

Really? I think it sounds a bit thin and lifeless. Her original vocals on the song are FIRE. Gutsy and powerful.

It's so clear you are a troll if you don't even know that Madonna doesn't sing the line "express yourself don't repress yourself" in Human Nature, but she whispers it. 

Somebody bans this troll. 

2 minutes ago, Routa said:

Omg!!! So excited!!!

Ps. Like for real... couple of posts in we have fat ass & thin voice... Can we enjoy at least for a second

Yeah, let's forget about the sad and bitter people rainning in our parades. Today I decided that I wouldn't care what stupid people say!!!! 

The video is so BEAUTIFUL. 

5 minutes ago, karbatal said:

It's so clear you are a troll if you don't even know that Madonna doesn't sing the line "express yourself don't repress yourself" in Human Nature, but she whispers it. 

Somebody bans this troll. 

deffo a troll ...i mean she has never even sang that part on tour has she and this is the first time she is singing it they should be banned for not even knowing this lol

2 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Yeah, let's forget about the sad and bitter people rainning in our parades. Today I decided that I wouldn't care what stupid people say!!!! 

The video is so BEAUTIFUL. 

Amen!

1 minute ago, boy skeffington said:

"fat" "thin voice" "i expect a release date now" ... Live in the moment and enjoy the slow roll out. Let the queen dictate to us peasants, it's clear she's putting everything into this. 

Amen again!

23 minutes ago, karbatal said:

That dark hair and the "gypsy" clothes suit her a lot. I love folk music and I've always wanted Madonna to go boho! 

I’d love it if Madonna’s fondness for the ukulele carried on to this era. Imagine if the album turns out to be a love child of Mirwais and Eddi Reader; although with Portuguese influences rather than Scottish. Exciting times are ahead!!!

The Mirwais sound and this type of music can be fire.  I think she’s coming for blood.  I wonder what Mirwais sound is like now though he’s very versatile.  Music to American Life were very different. I’ve tried looking but you can’t find that much newer stuff from him.