M14: coming 'soon'

robster

40 minutes ago, robster said:

OMG!!!!:tigger: I have listened to it at least 20 times by now and liked all great comments already!  Magic indeed!!

Interesting! I’m hyped.  I also like the fact that she doesn’t care too much about her image this time.  Not that she’s big but she is bigger than what we have been used too all these years. When she’s standing and dancing in the clip i was a bit suprised at her lower half/butt but i respect that she doesn’t care at this point and is really inspired musically!

the first half of the clip sounds great! Totally different than what i was expecting but obviously this isn’t the recording but still sounds fresh!

23 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Her voice sounds amazing when she sings the Express Yourself part. Like REALLY amazing!!!

Really? I think it sounds a bit thin and lifeless. Her original vocals on the song are FIRE. Gutsy and powerful.

2 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

Interesting! I’m hyped.  I also like the fact that she doesn’t care too much about her image this time.  Not that she’s big but she is bigger than what we have been used too all these years. When she’s standing and dancing in the clip i was a bit suprised at her lower half/butt but i respect that she doesn’t care at this point and is really inspired musically!

the first half of the clip sounds great! Totally different than what i was expecting but obviously this isn’t the recording but still sounds fresh!

See..she's not shallow 😎 I like the fact you pointed out this..you are hyped, I can feel it from the 10% of your post 😉

6 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

What a nice attempt at masking your trolling.

8 minutes ago, SheldonCooper said:

really ? lol youre talking like she is 20 stone and to be honest if you watch batukka clips of the dancing they all have big fat asses so i wonder if this is what she is going for 

Just now, systemvalues said:

See..she's not shallow 😎 I like the fact you pointed out this..you are hyped, I can feel it from the 10% of your post 😉

Ofcourse i am i’m not shallow either. She’s earned the right to do whatever she wants a long time ago.  

Well we can’t really tell that much from the clip musically that’s why it’s only 10%. Lol 

we need concrete info now on first single name and release date for the album!

Just now, SheldonCooper said:

Ofcourse i am i’m not shallow either. She’s earned the right to do whatever she wants a long time ago.  

Well we can’t really tell that much from the clip musically that’s why it’s only 10%. Lol 

we need concrete info now on first single name and release date for the album!

Of course 😉