Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums

MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Suedey said:

She’s blonde 

that’s her real hair 

the black hair is a wig 

jeez Louise 

Maybe it's the other way around and she's been wearing long blonde wigs all these years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stancherry said:

https://vk.com/madonnadoesitbetter?w=wall-4784_1541428%2Fall

 

Perhaps it's for Grande's new album.

But Ariana's album has a regularly announced release date. So why would they hint at something which is quite simply scheduled to be released on february 8th...

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Suedey said:

She’s blonde 

that’s her real hair 

the black hair is a wig 

jeez Louise 

On the right side above her ear I see black hair under that blonde wig.

I’m sure their all wigs. Tour or video preparation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, JayMac said:

On the right side above her ear I see black hair under that blonde wig.

I’m sure their all wigs. Tour or video preparation.

she must be bald

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, JayMac said:

On the right side above her ear I see black hair under that blonde wig.

I’m sure their all wigs. Tour or video preparation.

Her black roots?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

she must be bald

gaga?

Link to post
Share on other sites

If she gonna have brown or black hair it has to be her real heai! 

 

Madonna never looked good in wigs and her real dark hair is amazing. Wigs are cheap and it is for ugly or bald singers like Lady Midget 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, the information about the listening party was real ? Should we hear something #soon then, no ?more accurate rumors or comments

Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG it's not that damn complicated :lmao:

She had a black wig for WHATEVER it was that she was filming the other day so whether it be music video, documentary etc, clearly, we'll see THAT look whenever whatever she was filming is released.

The blonde pic? She took the damn wig off.....that's most likely her real hair + extensions that she's clearly been wearing for years. 

Madonna TOD voice: I. Swear. To God. :banghead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Kurt420 said:

OMG it's not that damn complicated :lmao:

She had a black wig for WHATEVER it was that she was filming the other day so whether it be music video, documentary etc, clearly, we'll see THAT look whenever whatever she was filming is released.

The blonde pic? She took the damn wig off.....that's most likely her real hair + extensions that she's clearly been wearing for years. 

Madonna TOD voice: I. Swear. To God. :banghead:

Exactly! Which is disappointing to me personally because I legit thought she was going to do something different with her hair. But whatever lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Katypatra said:

Exactly! Which is disappointing to me personally because I legit thought she was going to do something different with her hair. But whatever lol 

There's still hope though!! :lol: Maybe when she's actually promoting the first single, she'll put the wig back on! I feel you totally though, was also really loving that brunette Breathless bob she had goin on. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...