MADONNA! MAGIC! BATUKA! New WIGS coming '#soon'

1 minute ago, Mensch said:

I’m so excited to see what she posts next!!!!! I keep refreshing Instagram and on here!!!! 

Her instagram posts in this crucial time are part of my daily life in terms of "refreshing" 

2 minutes ago, Mensch said:

I’m so excited to see what she posts next!!!!! I keep refreshing Instagram and on here!!!! 

me too... tomorrow is Friday... I hope for an announcement!

Just now, CalinB said:

I know, it does sound like her. It's the song Me & You by Nero. 😞

I’m not crazy, it sounded like her and the guitar felt very Mirwais but new...ugh I’m going to bed. Pointless 

19 hours ago, elijah said:

Superstar is one of her worst in my view. Really hate it. GMAYL - yuk. I really dislike Gang Bang. Monotonous, long, its just: no. I Fucked Up is a big fuck up. B-Day Song" (featuring M.I.A.) and "Best Friend" are also one of her worst. But I adore all else on that album. The rest are among her best.

It's funny that I have one friend who doesn't like Madonna at all. One day he heard BDay Song without even knowing that's her and I found him singing along with the song... I told him, this is M but it was not a single and he said: I think this is my fav song I have ever heard with Madonna :)))) 

17 hours ago, sul8323 said:

MDNA wasn't 50% bad.  Come on now.  I do not think that any of Madonna's record are any where near that threshold.  Look at the MDNA tracklist again and then look at other pop icons latest work.  Better yet, listen to the album in full.  The single choices were questionable, (given the fantastic material that was overlooked) but they were all better than Cardi B's Money or Ariana Grande's 7 rings.  

But that’s just the point, perfection is expected of Madonna based on her back catalogue and the fans expect nothing less. I’m even sure Madonna expects nothing less herself. You can’t really use the pop icon excuse either. What pop icons are still releasing albums? Cher? Kylie Minogue? I hope you don’t consider any of the new breed to be pop icons?

...this all coming from a HUGE MDNA fan btw. 

43 minutes ago, zephyralexxx said:

It's funny that I have one friend who doesn't like Madonna at all. One day he heard BDay Song without even knowing that's her and I found him singing along with the song... I told him, this is M but it was not a single and he said: I think this is my fav song I have ever heard with Madonna :)))) 

there's two reasons to get new friends.

15 hours ago, trickyricky said:

i think her instagram makes her seem like she is sad and angry and i dont know if she wants people to think that maybe she is angry and id be sad and angry if i read the comments that some twats post on her instagram and facebook its just constant bashing of her telling her to grow old gracefully etc etc ...i mean she just posts a pic and some nasty fucks just rip her to pieces ..i hope she does not read them and sadly its mostly women 

I feel the same... when I read all the trolls comments I always think of this song:

Each time they write a hateful word, Dragging my soul into the dirt
I wanna die
I never admit it
But it hurts

So yes I think she's sad and tired of all this 

6 hours ago, Mensch said:

I’m not crazy, it sounded like her and the guitar felt very Mirwais but new...ugh I’m going to bed. Pointless 

No worries. Some kind of teaser must be coming.

Hang tight all. We are tough. We can do this. Well, when it comes to madonna we are weak but that's uhh ok. What this woman does to us.  🤐👀✨🕺🏼🕺🏼🦋💃🙏👒

12 hours ago, Nikki said:

thanks, I appreciate it. although I do have to admit that I take things way too personally on this forum sometimes, I should've just ignored it and like you said, I'll just carry on doing my own thing. 🙂 

Would be easier if we got something official for the album and/or the single so the focus is on something important

Don't worry. I've taken things too personal too.  I don't know anyone who hasn't sometimes. It's all good. And don't change for anyone or put up with any kind of abuse. 😘😘😘

9 hours ago, AlvaroLiam said:

Since when posting pictures of your family is cringey?

Madonna is a legend, yes, but she's not a machine to just entertain people with everything she does. Her insta is proof of that, and I personally love it. Rediscover her genius on old albums, listen to her musical influences or even some new artists: May is around the corner, enjoy the calm before the gay storm.

👍And listening to dubtronic and fan madonna mixes at soundcoud and posting here is a gas and helps too.